Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Re: Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

Postby Kman43759 » 08 Feb 2014 00:01

Maybe ill join once i get a mic but i dont even have a built in mic on my computer

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 08 Feb 2014 01:12

Kman43759 wrote:Maybe ill join once i get a mic but i dont even have a built in mic on my computer

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Aluminum/dp/B002OO333Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391818276&sr=8-1&keywords=Blue+snowball is a very nice microphone. Used to use it for my youtube commentating, I use a Rode NTG2 now. Probably a little too professional for a simple chat though.
Do a reality check

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 08 Feb 2014 04:50

Should be able to join this at some point in the evening
Dreaming is my drug

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 09 Feb 2014 15:02

Ahh can't join today as my computer is dying....just switches off when it can't be bothered anymore...but will be sure to join the next one...and really i should make my skype name Tooth Pick. :lol: Have a good natter all and speak soooonn!!

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 10 Feb 2014 18:05

So how did the talks go? :)

TillyPink wrote: and really i should make my skype name Tooth Pick. :lol:

Haha that would be epic! :lol:

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Feb 2014 21:15

Vonozar wrote:So how did the talks go?
TillyPink wrote:Have a good natter all and speak soooonn

There was a lack of natter.

It was just me and Goldkoron and Kman43759 who has no mic.
So we had a live, text chat.

(EDIT: it was someone else I thought was Kman43759 this whole time and only found out recently they are actually someone completely different! )

We should try again this weekend. If we are contacts on Skype, I think all our planning can be done via Skype through messages. That way we don't inundate this thread with the details. We can do our planning there, and announce the final time here for all to see. It's quite easy and fun, and if anyone is shy, you can just listen in. Or if you're busy, ignore the call and no need to explain why.
Last edited by HAGART on 19 Jul 2014 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 10 Feb 2014 22:05

Oh no, oh well at least you had a live chat ... well... i will ask my son (who got a brand new laptop this xmas while mummy has to live with the konked out one!) if i can borrow his laptop to skype as i'm almost certain it will cut out while skyping...have to get a mic too but will do ot this week. My name is...i'm sorry to say...i couldn't face Tooth Pick...so I'm plain 'ol Tilly Pink ;)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Feb 2014 00:33

The legal contract is between your son and Santa Clause.
If you're stuck with an old, 'jalopy', of a computer then you must have been bad when Santa was making his rounds. You didn't make 'the list' apparently.
Perhaps you can persuade your son for an hour of his time.... he was, after all, a good boy! :D

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 11 Feb 2014 01:21

My apologies for not being available for this one, unavoidable issues cropped up. I will try my best to join in with the next chat.
Dreaming is my drug

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Feb 2014 02:07

I tried to leave a message on Skype for all my contacts to organize a good time to call again, but I ended up getting messages from a lot of people online at the time, and we had a good chat about when is the best time, but nothing lucid dreaming related. It was fun though and unexpected. I think you all should get the transcript, and be able to read the discussion because chats are saved on Skype. (Not ToothPick yet because your son said No-No! and you're not a contact yet... :lol: )

We didn't have a good 'pow-wow' last weekend, and nobody missed anything, but hopefully the next.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”