Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Feb 2014 21:12

You know Metalbolism is close to metabolism right?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Feb 2014 01:07

Well.....lets just say I didnt fully understand what metabolism was......I do now.... :?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Feb 2014 03:42

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, how about you call your band Metal Stream?
That's sounds cool to me, or how about Skyfang?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Feb 2014 05:00

I thought of Metalstream too and I like it. I'll have to ask some friends what they think when they hear that cause 2 things come to mind for me:
Pros:The word "Metal" is in the name which is a great feature and I could make a slogan "We're Metalstream, not mainstream"
Cons: The name might sound like we play Mainstream Metal aka today's metal which even though i like listening to all metal & rock I do NOT, let me say it again, do NOT wanna look "mainstream" unless 80's metal becomes mainstream, which would actually be pretty nice. But yeah, i'll check with friends to see what Metalstream sounds like to them.

Skyfang sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna keep thinking but I'll keep both names in mind. I need to make a list of names now anyway incase the future members don't like certain names.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Feb 2014 06:07

Well, good luck I hope they like those names because if they don't I can still think of more names for your band. ;)

Good thing that you don't have stage-fright because if it were me, I would've just froze or be normal but I can actually feel my heart about to burst out of my body. I really don't like to be the center of attention or the fact that a lot of people are focused on me.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Feb 2014 16:50

Yeah. I think I dont have stage fright is because 1. I played instruments since 4th grade and 2. Guitar Hero and all my rock idols inspired me to go crazy on stage.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Feb 2014 19:04

Nice. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Feb 2014 05:36

Well I got some great news. I asked one of my guitar instructors who also is in charge of all the Arizona school of rocks and a long time rocker, about the name Metalstream and believe it or not he said it sounded very 80's. I didnt even mention to him that was what I wanted to hear until after he told me that :mrgreen:

Definately sticking with it now :mrgreen:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Feb 2014 12:35

That's great :D , now you got the name of your band, all you need now is the crew. Your the guitar player, do you have a drummer?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Feb 2014 13:56

You need a drummer like the guy in Mastodon, a guitarist like Stevie Ray Vaughan, a singer like Phil Anselmo from Pantera, a bassist like Les Claypool, and a songwriter like Maynard from Tool. There, you have the perfect band. As for a name... "No Risk No Reward" (after what the bad guy in the film Meltdown says).

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”