Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Feb 2014 14:12

Summerlander wrote:You need a drummer like the guy in Mastodon, a guitarist like Stevie Ray Vaughan, a singer like Phil Anselmo from Pantera, a bassist like Les Claypool, and a songwriter like Maynard from Tool. There, you have the perfect band. As for a name... "No Risk No Reward" (after what the bad guy in the film Meltdown says).

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Im sorry I don't know who are these people and what movie your talking about. :lol:
So basically I don't understand a word your saying. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Feb 2014 17:53

Summerlander wrote:You need a drummer like the guy in Mastodon, a guitarist like Stevie Ray Vaughan, a singer like Phil Anselmo from Pantera, a bassist like Les Claypool, and a songwriter like Maynard from Tool. There, you have the perfect band. As for a name... "No Risk No Reward" (after what the bad guy in the film Meltdown says).

Lol nice combination

Here's what I want:
Drummer: I agree, the drummer from Mastadon
Lead Guitarist(That's me): Slash+Kirk Hammett or Buckethead
2nd Guitarist: James Hetfield
Bassist: Sure why not Les Claypool
Singer: Christian Älvestam. But nobody can sing like him so I'll take Rob Hartford or Axl Rose
Songwriter: Ozzy Osbourne
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Feb 2014 20:23

Congratulations we got past 200 replies, YAY!!!!!!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Feb 2014 20:48

I see a Metallica fan there. I also like Buckethead, got many albums by him. Listen to the album "Zero Order Phase" by Jeff Loomis (also in Nevermore) for brilliant lead guitar inspiration. James Hetfield has the perfect rhythm in my opinion. Cool taste you have!

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Feb 2014 03:55

Summerlander wrote:I see a Metallica fan there. I also like Buckethead, got many albums by him. Listen to the album "Zero Order Phase" by Jeff Loomis (also in Nevermore) for brilliant lead guitar inspiration. James Hetfield has the perfect rhythm in my opinion. Cool taste you have!

Yes I'm a total Metallica fan from Kill em All to Lulu(and beyond). I checked out the album you recommended and yeah that guys a good lead guitarist.

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Congratulations we got past 200 replies, YAY!!!!!!

said every myspace/facebook/twitter band :lol:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Feb 2014 11:58

Hey guitar you like Japanese songs?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Feb 2014 17:34

Depends. I dont like japanese pop(or any pop) especially the ones with the synthesizers and high pitch girl voice. but other than that I'll give anything a listen even if it isnt metal/rock

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Feb 2014 21:08

Guitar48300 wrote:Depends. I dont like japanese pop(or any pop) especially the ones with the synthesizers and high pitch girl voice. but other than that I'll give anything a listen even if it isnt metal/rock

I don't know what you're asking but ill give you one of my favorites, here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOpf5wuMC8

Lets see if you like it. ;)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Feb 2014 22:16

Oh I wasnt asking for anything I was just describing my opinion of japanese music and I said "I'll give anything a listen" incase you had a song you were wanting to show me.

Anyway, yeah this song is good

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Feb 2014 22:25

Glad you like it. :mrgreen:

Return to “Off-Topic”