Bit of help?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Raenos

Bit of help?

Postby Raenos » 11 Feb 2014 05:41

Hello everyone, I've been trying to get back into lucid dreaming since my accidental episodes of control as a small child. I've been trying this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtdCKNCcTlg&list=TLhrIroUfIjcmD2fAACyrrq6kjPnHfIP1K sleep hypnosis thing. I can say it does affect me, I get vivid dreams from it, but no control. I generally end up falling asleep half way through if that gives any info...

One other problem is when i go deeper into the light sleep phase.. I can randomly fidget from feeling suddenly uncomfortable and that ruins everything. I also like to sleep on my back even though the audio keeps telling me to roll over? Is it possible at all to lucid dream while sleeping on your back?

GalMutzafy

Re: Bit of help?

Postby GalMutzafy » 11 Feb 2014 12:25

Raenos wrote:Hello everyone, I've been trying to get back into lucid dreaming since my accidental episodes of control as a small child. I've been trying this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtdCKNCcTlg&list=TLhrIroUfIjcmD2fAACyrrq6kjPnHfIP1K sleep hypnosis thing. I can say it does affect me, I get vivid dreams from it, but no control. I generally end up falling asleep half way through if that gives any info...

One other problem is when i go deeper into the light sleep phase.. I can randomly fidget from feeling suddenly uncomfortable and that ruins everything. I also like to sleep on my back even though the audio keeps telling me to roll over? Is it possible at all to lucid dream while sleeping on your back?

For your question in the end- You can lucid dream while sleeping on your back, it doesn't really matter...
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

JonSnowLD

Re: Bit of help?

Postby JonSnowLD » 11 Feb 2014 21:43

I haven't had one, but I've read that the most reliable ways to OBE and WILD are by going to sleep on your back so I guess for some techniques, being on your back is fairly integral to the method-don't quote me on that though ;)

I'm pretty sure it's not too important either way though! :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “For Beginners”