Flying+Teaching

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
erichsa

Flying+Teaching

Postby erichsa » 12 Feb 2014 12:40

Under my favourite's dreams I must list flying. Last nights dream was no exception, but also helped me understand a bit more. I was flying along a passenger train and young passengers ask my to fly in the country I started to fly, but I flew on and saw in the distance a big and tall factory chimney with an iron rod on top. I decided to fly to the top of that chimney, and started flapping my arms faster to gain height.(Flapping my arms is one of a few modes I use for flying) I knew my left arm was much weaker than my right arm, and after the dream I found an answer I think why. I have a weak heart and got out of hospital over a month ego, where I was tested and treated for a week. Now I have take daily medication, and hope for the best. In my dream my left arm shows that my heart is still weak, hence the left arm lagging behind. I got to the top and sat down at a platform, I was asked by a young guy if he could also fly. I told him it is in the mind. If you think you can fly you can fly. He agreed I showed him how to lift up stand on the balustrade and jump, but only I jumped. I am being often asked how to fly, but so far only twice did persons followed my advise. I wonder why? :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”