Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 15 Feb 2014 12:37

Just a figurative way of saying that I'm a cynic and sometimes I feel like I've had enough of the world. The dead are better off. Other times I feel lucky to experience such a rich world. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Feb 2014 13:40

Summerlander wrote:Just a figurative way of saying that I'm a cynic and sometimes I feel like I've had enough of the world. The dead are better off. Other times I feel lucky to experience such a rich world. ;-)

Same here, I sometimes get sick of this world and wish.... for an end. I guess I just sometimes suffer too much from all the things that happen around me. Heh look at me blabbing, sorry forget I said this.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Feb 2014 15:52

No way, I won't forget what you said and I regard it as an important statement which is laced with a lot of honesty. A lot of people are afraid of saying things like that but at least you have the guts to say it. Life is remarkable but it is a source of suffering too. It is, indeed, a problem that we all become accustomed to and try to make the best with what we've got, which, by the way, we had no hand in picking. We are, in a way, victims of this universe's determinism.

And, although we fear death, when we take a look at it pragmatically, it really is the deliverence from the madness of living. Death is the end of all suffering because the ego, which desires things and its thirst isn't always quenched, is annihilated. Oblivion is bliss from the living perspective, like weight off your back. The real freedom is nothingness, from whence we came in the first place.

In saying this, I am not a fatalist and don't advocate suicide as a solution to all problems at all. I think people should make the most of this experience and try to be happy... or at least die trying...

I don't think you should be ashamed of expressing your feelings at all, my friend. You are only human.

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Feb 2014 15:56

Thanks, summer. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Feb 2014 16:08

You're welcome, buddy. If only we all looked at one another and realised that we are not here for long, our brothers and sisters are shortlived, so why don't we make each other happy in the little time that we have left. I don't wish to visit suffering upon others as much as I wish to be loved and respected by all. This seems ideal. The truth, however, is that this world, replete with psychos, sociopaths, zealous politicians, demagogues, greedy gangsters, rapists, killers, cults, and poisonous religions, is, by definition, FAR from perfect. We were born into this.

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Feb 2014 18:27

So guitar, you got anything on your mind?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Feb 2014 21:57

Lemons :geek:
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 16 Feb 2014 22:24, edited 1 time in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Feb 2014 22:15

:lol: but in all seriousness Im glad we can talk about this sort of stuff and be understanding about it

New topic: What games have you been playing lately?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Feb 2014 23:23

Guitar48300 wrote::lol: but in all seriousness Im glad we can talk about this sort of stuff and be understanding about it

New topic: What games have you been playing lately?

None, I haven't played nothing for awhile. Im actually playing a yugioh game on the computer but ive grown bored of it now. I keep playing old games like marvel vs Capcom, megaman x5 and digimon rumble arena.

P.S: im keeping an eye for when you reply so you and I can reply consecutively.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Feb 2014 00:10

Well im tired, im off to bed.

Return to “Off-Topic”