Two lucid dreams I had when I was younger

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mermaiddreams

Two lucid dreams I had when I was younger

Postby mermaiddreams » 14 Jan 2012 19:07

I had these lucid dreams without even trying.

In the dream, I was at my old school. There was a huge, rectangular swimming pool in the hallway. I was able to wish things to appear. I wished to be a mermaid, and I had a long silver tail. A purple fuzzy thing was flying from the ceiling, and I wished it to go away, and with a pop it left. Then I woke up, really short dream.

In another one, I was at my babysitter's house. I wished for an Olympic-sized swimming pool, and immediately the entire road, along with every surrounding street, turned into water. I wished for a giant tree fort, and a water park attraction at Wild Adventures with a water-dumping bucket appeared. I wished for a giant tree, and a tire swing tree grew gigantic. It was so fun!

Snaggle

Re: Two lucid dreams I had when I was younger

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 00:56

These are fun, but were you really lucid, as in knowing who you were and having your normal memories? Magical dreams where one can control and transform stuff may or may not be lucid and are somewhat questionable as dream control if one is not lucid.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”