Diffusing nightmare question...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TillyPink

Re: Diffusing nightmare question...

Postby TillyPink » 17 Feb 2014 02:39

Snaggle I'm so sorry to hear of your 'all night lucid dream nightmare', that must have been terrifying for you. We all need to find ways to deal with these frightening aspects of our dream lives. Beliefs may differ but it sounds like you have got a handle on the way you see things and can move on with those in mind? Hope things are better for you after your experience and sharing ideas here and elsewhere.

Snaggle

Re: Diffusing nightmare question...

Postby Snaggle » 17 Feb 2014 08:01

TillyPink wrote:Snaggle I'm so sorry to hear of your 'all night lucid dream nightmare', that must have been terrifying for you. We all need to find ways to deal with these frightening aspects of our dream lives. Beliefs may differ but it sounds like you have got a handle on the way you see things and can move on with those in mind? Hope things are better for you after your experience and sharing ideas here and elsewhere.

Ty for your concern. dealing with raw uncontrollable pure terror for hours is a tad frightening ;) I was both taken unawares by it: in its intensity; that I could not control what I felt and that I could not transform it into courage. Not many have to worry about being in lucid nightmares all that long, as DiLDs and WBTB are not very stable compared to direct WILDs. I've always been very mature and courageous and dreams are just dreams to me, still I was happy when that one ended and very glad not to be trapped in it!
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”