First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Justous

First Lucid Dream

Postby Justous » 17 Feb 2014 06:32

So, I had my first lucid dream two nights ago! :D

Here it is!

I was walking down stairs in my house. There's some text on the walls (I forget what it was was) I read it, look away and look back at it. I notice it changed, I did that about 2-3 more times to make sure. Then I counted my fingers and realized there was dreaming. So I closed my eyes and imagined my real house (because the house I was at was a mixture of different houses I know) and I start flying around and realize I need to calm down or I'll loose consciousness. So I go inside the house and yell to beyond the dream "Subconscious!" and it replies "Conscious." and from there the dream ended, I think I became lucid pretty late in the dream.

Jack Reacher

Re: First Lucid Dream

Postby Jack Reacher » 19 Feb 2014 11:14

Congratz man, flying is a pretty great feeling and you should be proud of yourself for not getting carried away, especially on your first time. Most people on their first time are overwhelmed with emotion and wake up due to the excitement of it. Also nice job on managing to stay in a dream when closing your eyes, I feel if I were to ever close my eyes in a dream...I don't really know what would happen haha.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Justous

Postby Justous » 19 Feb 2014 17:44

Jack Reacher wrote:Congratz man, flying is a pretty great feeling and you should be proud of yourself for not getting carried away, especially on your first time. Most people on their first time are overwhelmed with emotion and wake up due to the excitement of it. Also nice job on managing to stay in a dream when closing your eyes, I feel if I were to ever close my eyes in a dream...I don't really know what would happen haha.

Thanks! :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2014 01:10

congrats. I too think you did great for a first LD esp realising that the house was made up of different houses you know (I find that in my dreams too) and creating then the right house. With the confidence to create your dream like that and some more dreams, you'll be on your way to being a pro at it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”