Hi there~

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Mars

Hi there~

Postby Mars » 19 Feb 2014 23:30

Hello! Ah, well.
My name is Mars-- or at least, that's what you can call me. c:
I'm a 19 year old student, currently majoring in Graphic Design. I learned about Lucid Dreaming just a couple of days ago while watching some of my favorite Youtubers, and instantly took an interest to it upon looking it up. That's also how I found this site. xP I only stumbled upon the Forums via a link in some of the reading here.

I came to realize that I've had at least two memorable partial Lucid Dreams from the past after a bit of reading-- neither of which I took much advantage of. In one, I was triggered into consciousness by a repetitive nightmare {that I realized I'd been in multiple times before} and promptly woke myself up to avoid it. On another one, I just bounced around a field outside my dream school like an overexcited kitten; not entirely sure what brought my dream-self to. I managed to fly for a little bit before I woke up very thrilled and exhilarated, though.

These were both years ago, however. xD I haven't had one since. At least, none that I can remember.
I used to dream very vividly when I was little, but since then, most of my nights have just been dark and boring. There are few occasions where I remember a dream, unless it's a particularly memorable or terrifying nightmare.

I've started the process of trying to get into the mindset just a couple days ago, and I've started keeping a Dream Journal next to my bed. Sadly, I've only had one dream that I remembered since then...But I was thrilled to record it down, nonetheless! I hardly ever remember my dreams anymore. Anyways, I've babbled enough. I doubt anyone's read this far down, anyways. ;3

I look forward to chit-chatting with everyone, and I hope to get my first Lucid Dream soon, but we'll see!
In advance, it's lovely to meet all of you!
<3 - Mars

GalMutzafy

Re: Hi there~

Postby GalMutzafy » 20 Feb 2014 19:25

Hey and welcome Mars.

And don't worry, I had (maybe still have) a few problems with remmembering my dreams, before I started writing them down, I remmemberd maybe one per a week-two weeks...

But after writing them down (it took a while, not lying, but it comes with results) I started remmembering more and more of my dreams.

If you keep doing it and believe it will work, it will work.

And wich youtubers you talked about?

Nice meeting you :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”