"George" - facts in LD verified in real life

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
holdorfold

"George" - facts in LD verified in real life

Postby holdorfold » 11 Feb 2014 17:44

I had this amazing experience awhile ago, at a time I was really wondering about my path in life and my marketing business:

I was dreaming and having sex with an attractive girl riding on top of me, and she was all oiled up for some reason and she was really happy and smiley and the sun was shining through the windows. She looks me in the eye and there is a recognition and she says "You're George!". (My actual name's not George by the way). I wake up.

I'm into dream symbology, so I think to myself "I have to remember that name to look it up later, but I'm too tired to write it down." I fall back asleep, dream and wake up an hour later having forgotten the name. I tried hard to remember, but I couldn't. I fall back asleep, but this time I become lucid.

I shout out to the dreamworld "Dreamworld, tell me the name!". I heard a voice go "It's George!". But I didn't quite believe it, I wanted to make sure. My heart begins to warm up and the environment begins to change. I'm now faced with two cowboys in front of a old-looking mechanical machine and they say they'll tell me the name for a reward. I gave them $2 to tell me, they accept the payment, crank the machine and a piece of paper comes out. They read it and say "It's George!". I'm happy, and give them a tip.

Then I wonder what Geroge means, and if I should wake up to check it on the internet. As I think this my heart warms again and I'm an observer of a atmospheric narrated scene which is laced with emotion. I'm faced with an earthy scene of a farm at night, with rain and clouds. The narrator says: "George means someone who works with his bare hands, who works hard and faces the elements every day. He has a calm foreberance and is a hard worker." He carries on narrating the qualities of George while I see this character wake up, put on his clothes and face the day as a farmer. I feel his endurance, the hard work and groundedness of his personality while this is all going on. The whole scene seemed really important.

After that was explained to me, I'm in my body with these attributes. I'm running fast, very physically fit and strong on a sunny day. I see the entrance to a tunnel under a road and run inside it. Inside I passed fragrant plants while running which smelled very nice and perfumy. On the other side of the tunnel I notice lots of girls checking me out, I run up a hill and I'm not exhausted, I see my old home. I suddenly get super focused for the last stretch and sprint towards my old home and then I wake up.

I kid you not, this bit is 100% true: After waking up I get on the computer and Google the meaning of "George" and low and behold it means "Farmer" or "Earthworker". I probably should have been more suprised than I was but to be fair I've had a tonne of weird shit like this happen to me in my life. It pretty much confirmed to me that it's really important for me to work hard on my business so I can someday raise a family.

tl;dr: Was told what the name "George" means in the dream, Googled it when I woke up and it was correct.

Summerlander

Re: "George" - facts in LD verified in real life

Postby Summerlander » 12 Feb 2014 02:38

I'll tell you something freaky too. I once had an OOBE where I left my home replica to zoom past roofs and treetops. I came upon a house where some psycho was drowning a child in a bath, and, temporarily, I had even acquired the child's perspective.

Then, I went to a colourful place that can be best described as a forest with Roman ruins. In there, I met a black man who told me his name was Joao Pinto. I woke up and searched the name online. I shit you not, I found a black man's profile and his picture had a painting of Roman ruins in the background. I befriended him on Facebook and we have spoken about the experience. He does not recall dreaming about meeting a stranger in the aforementioned environment though. Spooky,nonetheless! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2014 02:55

great experiences... yours esp freaky summerlander.

it reminds me of the time I was questioning a DC about himself asking him his name, what he did etc etc and he gave me this word in another language, I got him to repeat it but he said same word. I looked it up online once I woke up and the word turned out to mean someone who is a stablehand (something like that).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

holdorfold

Postby holdorfold » 25 Feb 2014 20:33

Summerlander wrote:Then, I went to a colourful place that can be best described as a forest with Roman ruins. In there, I met a black man who told me his name was Joao Pinto. I woke up and searched the name online. I shit you not, I found a black man's profile and his picture had a painting of Roman ruins in the background.

That's crazy, man. I've had some spooky synchronicities like this even in waking life. The world works a lot stranger than we think.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 26 Feb 2014 13:39

I have a couple of names and locations some DC's told me and all, but i could not find it on the internet. Some of the names are pretty weird. I have to try it again.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 26 Feb 2014 22:34

I seriously consider the possible quantum entanglement of minds within the geomagnetic field. Penrose's theory has already been given credibility when quantum vibrations were found within neurons. While lucid dreams may be subjective experiences, they may also have objective influences besides the memory of experiencing the real world environment. Either we are missing something or what we experience is merely coincidence.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Such&Such

Postby Such&Such » 27 Feb 2014 04:08

I've had similar experience where something happens in a dream and then turns into a reality. Whenever it's happened I feel like "I'm only noticing this because I dreamed it" even though it feels different that that. There definetly feels like there's a link between dreams and reality thats more than coincidence.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”