My favourite lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My favourite lucid dream

Postby Oolencha » 09 Feb 2014 20:35

Hello together! so far i manage to have about 12 lucid dreams , and in some of them i managed to do incredible things!
in this dream i found myself in my living room with my parents. we were talking about something when we suddenly heard a strange noise from the outside of our house. my mom just said " it was probably the me a favour and look what happened" , so i went out of my house. but instead of looking where the strange noise came from, i grabbed a was in a horrible shape , and then i just went out of my yard, onto the street. there was a scenerie switch and i found myself on a long road with no cars. houses were on the sides ( i live in mallorca , Spain, and the road was close to the ocean). so i started to skate down the road in the contrary direction from where the cars came, and in some occasions cars came from the front. i didnt care and went so far t lie down on my board and carried on skating. the board moved on its own, as if it had a place were it wanted to go, so i just relaxed. the board drove me close to a cliff . infront of me i was able to see the ocean and on my left side was a house. this house seemed odd, because it was squared and had no windows, only a sort of tower that was included in the square. it was white and had a big brown door. without thinking much about it i went in and found myself directly in this tower. it had a little table and a chair, and on one side i was able to see a window from which i was able to see the water below. as i turned around, i found one of my brothers sitting on it. he said hi and i said hi to him and we had a little conversation. in one point of the conversation i said to him " ... yes but this is only a dream" . i realized what i said and made a reality check to see if it was true. i glanced down to my hand and saw that i had 6 fingers on each hand . i thought " cool!! lets see what i can do now!" i went to the window and looked down to the ocean. quickly i decided what i wanted to do, i wanted to convert the whole ocen into jello, so i concentrated myself and tried it. the ocean was quite agitated but it as i looked closely, i saw how it got slower and slower. and after some seconds it was completely moveless, only those typicall movement jello makes, this wobbling was to see and i was totaly amazed that it actualy worked! it even had a delicious color, it was a mixture of marine blue , white and aquamarine , everything mixed randomly together. my next thought was what i could do now, and i decided to jump out of the window, but the problem was that i got so excited that i didnt have in mind if it really was a dream or not. i got scared jumping down on the jello and woke up....

Re: My favourite lucid dream

Postby TillyPink » 14 Feb 2014 11:33

I just loved every minute of reading that!

It's very common to freeze when it comes to jumping/flying out of the window...I've been there, doing 5 reality checks and STILL not being able to let myself go...but then comes the dream when you do! Just loved the jello sea! time eh? Let us know what it's like to dive into jello when you do! Hope you are getting on well with your dreaming since then. TP

Re: My favourite lucid dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2014 03:03

Converting the ocean to jello.. I got to try that one for myself :D . I'd then try to use it like a jumpy castle.. maybe I could jump to the other side of the world and back.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”