Sleeping at noon makes you lucid?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
GalMutzafy

Sleeping at noon makes you lucid?

Postby GalMutzafy » 21 Feb 2014 16:50

For me, I figured out that the more I sleep at noon after school, I remmember my dreams alot better and more vividly.

Though it didn't make my lucid this far, but I feel that if I'll keep doing that I'll get lucid soon there.

I wanted to ask you guys, do you also get more lucid/vivid dreams this way?

It's interesting me....
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

HeadlessScorpio

Re: Sleeping at noon makes you lucid?

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 13 Mar 2014 01:53

I haven't ever had dreams at noon but lucid dreams may be more common then. If you are normally awake at noon then you might be more conscious in your dreams then
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 13 Mar 2014 06:36

HeadlessScorpio wrote:I haven't ever had dreams at noon but lucid dreams may be more common then. If you are normally awake at noon then you might be more conscious in your dreams then

Well, I noticed that more of my vivid dreams were at noon, also my last LD was then.

I just want to know if people find it common in their LD experience to lucid dream this type of hours.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 13 Mar 2014 08:56

In my experience, a good 90% of my LDs happen during late morning naps, but if I wait past noon, the chance for a LD diminishes.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Mar 2014 09:19

Sleeping in a different manner or way (possibly time) can help cause a LD as it breaks ones normal habits around sleep and dreaming.

I can have LDs easier at times during a quick daily nap. The only difference for me between these and ones i have at night, is that ones I have during a quick nap are a lot shorter
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”