Anyone seen this: screen with scrolling characters/pictures

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
lucidinthe sky

Re: Anyone seen this: screen with scrolling characters/pictu

Postby lucidinthe sky » 15 Jan 2012 15:34

My last experience with these lasted quite a while and I got a close look at some of them, but of course they change so fast it's hard to keep up with them. They seemed to get simpler as I focused in on them. The closest approximation I have seen to these symbols is some of the more simple Greek and Latin letters when you go into the insert symbols in MS Word. Here are 2 examples Ί ʅ I wonder if are seeing the raw data the universe is made of, bits of information. Some of what I see in dreams and HI reminds of descriptions I read of particles at quantum level. Of course I can't prove this, but I am wondering if our consciousness operates at the quantum level which would make sense if it light energy. Just something to think about when you drift off to sleep.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Re: Anyone seen this: screen with scrolling characters/pictu

Postby Peter » 15 Jan 2012 19:36

They are simlar and same as I see at times and I used to say I was seeing raw energy and tend to agree with your view.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”