Simple, Subtle Techniques that work for you

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

Simple, Subtle Techniques that work for you

Postby noahsaso » 26 Feb 2014 08:20

If anyone has found any simple and/or subtle techniques that work for them, could you please post them down below. I don't care about how long they take (unless it's something crazy like 4 months). Just something simple to do each night, like watch the subliminal videos, and do MILD, or something like that. Notice: I do NOT want to use WBTB. I prefer to not wake up in the middle of the night. Just post whatever. I understand that some techniques work better for other people. Just please post things that work for you, and I will tell you if it works :) Thanks guys!

Re: Simple, Subtle Techniques that work for you

Postby GalMutzafy » 26 Feb 2014 12:20

I know you said you won't try WBTB, but I still recommend it to do it on the WEEKENDS.

When you get enough sleep I don't think you would mind to wake up at like 06:00-07:00 in the morning on saturday or sunday.

For me it helps make me more lucid and make my dreams more vivid so I think it could help you too.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Re: Simple, Subtle Techniques that work for you

Postby Highlander » 26 Feb 2014 13:31

An effective way i found is B-MILD, which is MILD but coordinated with your breathing. I find the mantra coordinated with breathing more effective than just thinking of a mantra.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”