What's Your Weirdest Lucid Dream Experience Ever?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HAGART

What's Your Weirdest Lucid Dream Experience Ever?

Postby HAGART » 11 Jan 2012 20:28

WHAT'S YOUR WEIRDEST LUCID DREAM EXPERIENCE EVER?

Here is mine:

I was outside, on a street and there were many people around. I used telekinesis to pick two people up, and flung them together and they smashed into each other in mid air. Then I took more people and plucked them off the ground and flung them in with the other two. I kept grabbing more and more people and throwing them into what was now becoming a giant sphere of people. Then I start to feel their pain and anguish and I yell out loud, "Why am I killing these people? What's wrong with me?" I realize that they are all just figments of my imagination and so I'm really just hurting myself. Then I use my mind to try and mold them into one being. An amalgamation of them all. Then I look down and see that my lower body is being sucked in. It stretches out like something being 'spaghettified' into a black hole. I let it happen and we all become one.

And that's not the weird part.

I wake up, but not completely. I am in that realm between awake and sleep and I know it. I am familiar with it. However, this time I felt something up my butt. Yes, you heard me. Something was up my butt. It felt like the end of a broom handle was being shoved up my anus about an inch or so. (How I would even know how it would feel confounds me!) It wasn't that painful, but it felt humiliating and uncomfortable. Then it started to feel like it was my pants severely 'riding up' like an atomic wedgie. It also felt like there was a presence in the room doing it. I reached down with my hand to feel what it was. It was shaped like a "T", the pointy end sticking in. I put my index finger and middle finger on either side and gripped tight. I said, "I got you now, and your not getting away". And then I pull. I am able to contort my body and get a clear view of what it was. It was about the size of a pinky finger, no longer "T"-shaped, and at the very end it looked like a belly button. It was like an 'outie' coming out of my butt! I used my hands to spread the skin of the belly button aside and it revealed two tiny eyeballs staring back at me. There were no eyelids. Just two tiny, bulging eyes. I got the feeling that I had been flipped inside out. Like I was one person in the previous dream and was now another. And am never both at anytime, and the two are not fully aware of each other.

IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT?

What's yours?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

mermaiddreams

Re: What's Your Weirdest Lucid Dream Experience Ever?

Postby mermaiddreams » 14 Jan 2012 19:11

Well, I turned into a mermaid and teleported a purple furry flying monster away, if that counts. :D

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 15 Jan 2012 19:07

I suffered demonic possession. I did a spontaneous WILD. Going into sleep I saw Molech at an altar performing a ritual or I assume it was him as he had the body of a man wearing an 18th century frock coat and a bull's head and neck. I was immediately after invaded by a demon who entered through my forehead, as he reached my heart my arms were pulled up cross wise. I experienced all it's thoughts and emotions while it was in me-yuck. I was paralyzed and could not think as the paralysis included my brain. I could only will to fight and after a while it gave up and withdrew and I woke up with my arms crosswise. Vivid, lucid nightmares suck so much. Of course if it was a real demon-send a real demon Molech not a whimp like I faced ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 16 Jan 2012 20:33

That's really werid. :lol:
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Jan 2012 04:36

I TOLD YOU IT WAS WEIRD!
I WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT OTHERWISE!

Is it just ME who gets the WEIRDEST dreams...? I don't think so.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

James

Postby James » 19 Jan 2012 18:49

Snaggle wrote:I suffered demonic possession. I did a spontaneous WILD. Going into sleep I saw Molech at an altar performing a ritual or I assume it was him as he had the body of a man wearing an 18th century frock coat and a bull's head and neck. I was immediately after invaded by a demon who entered through my forehead, as he reached my heart my arms were pulled up cross wise. I experienced all it's thoughts and emotions while it was in me-yuck. I was paralyzed and could not think as the paralysis included my brain. I could only will to fight and after a while it gave up and withdrew and I woke up with my arms crosswise. Vivid, lucid nightmares suck so much. Of course if it was a real demon-send a real demon Molech not a whimp like I faced ;)

Thats just a regular sleep paralsys, it happens every night (to stop you acting out your dreams (ut only happens during REM so if u sleep walk u dream at a weird time)). Coz ur still in that dreamy state u saw the hallucination (the deamon). things like that dont exist.

and for me, i kicked someone in my ld immidiatly waking me up. it was my first (and only atm) ld, and after i woke i was like...
damn
i just kicked the thing that makes my heart pump.
Was it worth it?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 10:59

Hagart Do you do LSD while sleeping? Your dream reminds me of the Evil dead two ;)

Jam es

1. if it was sleep paralysis how did my arms move up while in it?

2. If sleep paralysis why was my brain unable to think, as REM atonia effects only the body below the base of the brain/brain stem?

3. How do you know demons don't exist? One can't make any conclusion based on science that they don't exist unless one can demonstrate that naturalism is true. Naturalism like every other ism in the range of options has huge scientific problems. The biggest being: there's no spontaneous generation of life/abiogenesis happening and only one case of actual speciation happening which may be a false claim, just as the old claim that a month had evolved into a black version of itself to adapt to pollution when in fact it was just soot stained. Science is skepticism and it is neither belief in or disbelief, but the ideal of doubting everything and demanding verifiable evidence before accepting that anything certainly exists. That said it's my option it was a nightmare, but that option does not reach/ meet the requirements for knowing it was a dream.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 23 Jan 2012 22:46

My weirdest dream involves me having a knife fight with a home invader. I stabbed him and he turned into an alligator and then he Burst into flame and only ash remained.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Intrepid

Postby Intrepid » 24 Jan 2012 14:16

Snaggle,

You may very well have unconsciously moved your arms into that position while asleep, and, your mind being aware that they were in that position, manifested a dream in accordance with, say, something you glanced at in a random costume magazine 7 years ago with a guy dressed like a demon with his arms crossed. Assume the most likely, then work your way backwards from there. =)
Our brains are fantastic and dreams are even more incredible because of how we experience them. I woke up to sleep paralysis when I was a teenager and it absolutely terrified me because I thought I was being demonically possessed. I had no idea until later that it was a perfectly normal but rare phenomenon to wake up into. The onset of sleep paralysis while conscious is actually a big barrier for me while I attempt WILD....even though I know for a fact that it's not evil, the prior experience branded my mind with that concept.
...the number one question I'd ask is...why would a demon want to possess you? Never limit the idea that your dreams are limitless...even so much as to experience a "demon's thoughts" =)

Intrepid

Postby Intrepid » 24 Jan 2012 14:40

And by most likely, I don't mean that you actually saw a magazine like that 7 years ago. I meant to say that the most likely cause is your mind creating a crazy dream scenario. I've personally woken up in some ridiculous positions, including one from a dream about falling where I was slowly reclining backwards from sitting upright in my bed lol.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”