LD journey updates & questions!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
GalMutzafy

Re: LD journey updates & questions!

Postby GalMutzafy » 04 Mar 2014 06:45

I have the same problem as you, I mean, the closest thing I got into lucid dreaming was when I knew I was dreaming, rubbed my hands and the dream stabelized, but I wasn't 100 percent aware that it's me, that I'm there dreaming, not even 50 percent I guess...

And when I woke up I felt like it was a long memory, not something that happend just now and it was amazing and etc... it wasn't... LIVE I guess.

And it seems interesting, I will keep folowing this thread of yours, good luck :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

DCellLucid

Postby DCellLucid » 14 Mar 2014 23:15

Deleted
Last edited by DCellLucid on 23 Oct 2015 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Mar 2014 03:32

Although I remember that I was amazed at the detail whilst dreaming, it feels like it happened 10 years ago not last night and I therefore can't remember the vividness that well. I suppose I want to feel when I wake up that the dream was like yesterday's memory because when it feels so distant and unclear the excitement doesn't carry on after I wake up so much.

If that is going on.. you could try instead doing the WILD technique so you are entering into the dream without breaking the consciousness flow and leaving the dream when you want to and not breakign flow in consciousness. Maybe it would help that you arent going into a normal sleep between the experience and you waking up? I do not know if that would help or not but it may be worth it if you keep getting this like you are (I'd keep trying as you are currently doing thou first and have a few more experiences first as maybe things themselves will just change for you?)

The problem over being lucid but then loosing the feeling of the vividness when you wake up. I do know a way to fix that but its going to sound weird so you probably wont want to try it.

There is a visualisation, chakral meditation called the "pillar of light meditation" which involves bringing light (I ask for divine light and then visualise it) down throu the crown of the head from 1-2 inches above head and then into different main chakras.. then to third eye then down the body to just outside the throat, then to the heart, then to the point at base of torso between the legs.. then down to the inner point of the feet if placed together.. once all the chakral points are strong (eg after 20mins of focus).. then circling it outside body and back to above head and back throu body again a few times (Im probably not explaining this meditation well.. its probably online somewhere if you do a search.. Its a well known occultic/yogi technique and is explained in the book by Denning and Phillips called "Astral Projection, the out of body experience")

Anyway..doing this regularly really seems to be able to help maintain the vividness of experiences of all kinds when a person wakes up.. seems to connect up chakral flow stronger which seems to help with this issue. (I had fall like vividness or awareness of my sleeping on waking and that meditation really changed things for me.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 24 Mar 2014 15:28

R you going to make another update?? Because I find reading them entertaining

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 24 Mar 2014 15:33

Btw, do you think itd be ok if I made a thread like this for myself? Because im REALLY lacking motivation and I really like the idea of this

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

DCellLucid

Postby DCellLucid » 23 Oct 2015 00:57

So, its been quite a while....

1 1/2 years since my last post - I dug up this old thread I started to try and carry on where I left off. It's actually quite funny reading my old posts and remembering some of those dreams I posted about - I actually recently found an old dream journal which is always amusing to read through. :roll:

Anyway, hi to everyone who has joined the forum in the last 1 1/2 years, and hi again to anyone that I interacted with last time I was here! :)

I'm going to get back on this thread if people think it's a good idea (or I'll probably post anyway even if you don't) :twisted: . I almost want to use it as a bit of a blog where I can have somewhere to discuss how things are going, whether good or bad, with similar-minded people. I'll try and dust off the dream journal tonight and hope my half-awake state still has the willpower to pick up that pen ;) Lets get lucid dreaming.... hopefully!

More in the next couple of days!

PorsiaCamille

Postby PorsiaCamille » 27 Oct 2015 08:43

Hi! I stumbled upon your post about having fuzzy dreams & i get them too sometimes! It's been about a year since you posted that, have you had any lucky with resolving that? :]

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”