Spatial Awareness Messed Up

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Snaggle

Re: Spatial Awareness Messed Up

Postby Snaggle » 16 Jan 2012 07:22

The dreams of going to the toilet without walls or privacy seem clearly to be dreams about being humiliated. The messed up movie theatre also seems to be about not being respected. Maybe you need to do some dumping of someone in your life or change your life.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Jan 2012 09:12

I simply think they are a great RC
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 16 Jan 2012 09:55

Peter Rebecca sad that she does not become lucid despite the obvious unreality of these dreams- so they fail as reality checks. Dreams are often a form of life review as well as just being entertainment ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Jan 2012 20:02

Same - If I got lucid on any of those sorts of checks I will be Lucid every night lots of times. Its sad as the one thing I am very cynical on is interpting dreams, I have this bock in this area as I think it could become the focus of dreaming and then a barrier to exploring. Anyway just one opinion and not a common one but thats fine and as I like to say I just might be wrong and if I am I have just learnt something

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Enter_DreamS

Postby Enter_DreamS » 18 Jan 2012 12:05

My awareness sucks, when i recall dreams i think how on earth did i NOT recognise that as a dream? I've been trying reality checks, for now i just try pushing two fingers through my palm, and look at my hands occasionally, but still when i'm dreaming my consciousnesses doesn't activate or recognise dream signs, been trying this for more than 2 weeks. Still waiting to lucid dream... :(
It's over.

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 27 Jan 2012 07:32

I have the same kind of thing that Rebecca mentioned in a previous post.
The toilet will be in the middle of the open room. and I won't even think a thing of it.
Or if I'm in some kind of crazy nightmare about some random people's lives and I don't even realise I'm spectating.

I wish to make my awareness a lot better in the coming weeks.
As I personally wish to avoid any Vivid dreams I can.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”