Conversations with your sub-conscious

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
GalMutzafy

Conversations with your sub-conscious

Postby GalMutzafy » 05 Mar 2014 18:06

I find this subject very interesting and exciting, sure, its not flying or shooting fire out of your hands, but it's has so much positive things you can get from it by just talking to your inner self, just by asking him a question like ''what's your worst fear?'', ''what I really want to be as an adult?'' and etc...

I wonder if some of you did asked your sub-conscious questions like this and if you find his answers true or thoughtfull enough to consider.

So if you want to share some, I think me and alot of people here would be interest in reading :)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

HAGART

Re: Conversations with your sub-conscious

Postby HAGART » 05 Mar 2014 21:48

I had a lucid dream 2 days ago and spoke with a dream character. I feel they are just our subconscious thoughts. It's weird and I thought it was gibberish in the dream, and still think so now. Anyway, here it is, ripped from the pages of my dream journal for your amusement. :D

I asked, "What should I do?" (Implying in general in life). She asked back, "Do you have a small razor?" I said, "Yea." She said, "You should extend your arms (implying lengthen, and stretch them longer than normal), and reach back (she was acting it out and was referring to the crown of the head). Then she said, "go further right to your back". I thought it was odd and jokingly asked, "You want me to shave my head and back?" She said, "No. I want you to get your head straightened up". (Implying get my mind straight). I knew what she was implying now. She went on to say that it has to be done before the great "dehumanizing". I asked, "What will cause that?" She said, "Evil". I was walking around and saw shelves with what looked like books or VCR tapes on it. As I was looking at them she said, "the other is evil but not sure if they are entirely evil". I felt like she was referring to two people that will be the cause of it and one is pure evil and the other is only almost evil. I asked, "What are their names?" I forget if I got an answer or not, but at this point I felt it was all just gibberish so decided to ignore her and do something else.

( I saw Return of the Jedi the day before, and it reminds me now, after the dream, of how Darth Vader was only half evil and the emperor was all evil. I have a feeling it may have come from that. That would explain the books and VCR tapes too since they are movies and stories.)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 06 Mar 2014 04:51

Conversing with your subconscious can be a fun experience, whether in dreams or in reality. Even though it may feel fake at first, you begin to identify whether logical or subconscious thought is speaking. Here is a sample conversation I have had.

Me: Hi
SC: Why
Me: Because I want to talk
SC: K
Me: Do you want to talk about anything?
SC: No
Me: Make this easy on me
SC: lol
Me: What?
Me: No
SC: Be that way
Me: You're not very nice
SC: You can't avoid truth
Me: Truth is only what I believe
SC: That is good
Me: What have you been doing lately?
SC: Everything
Me: Everything eh?
SC: You know
Me: I really do not
SC: Then you cannot know
Me: Are you incapable of giving answers?
SC: Yes
Me: You lie
SC: Right
Me: Do you have memories?
Me: Can you remember past experiences that I cannot recall
SC: Maybe
Me: You can remember
SC: You're getting good
Me: Make me remember something important that I do not remember then
Me: Why that memory?
SC: You should not forget
Me: What use is it in remembering that?
SC: Keep trying
Me: Send me another more distinct memory
Me: A more recent one?
Me: You are sending me memories of old friends and people I once knew. Is this a message?
SC: I leave you to decide
Do a reality check

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 06 Mar 2014 08:26

Goldkoron wrote:Conversing with your subconscious can be a fun experience, whether in dreams or in reality. Even though it may feel fake at first, you begin to identify whether logical or subconscious thought is speaking. Here is a sample conversation I have had.

Me: Hi
SC: Why
Me: Because I want to talk
SC: K
Me: Do you want to talk about anything?
SC: No
Me: Make this easy on me
SC: lol
Me: What?
Me: No
SC: Be that way
Me: You're not very nice
SC: You can't avoid truth
Me: Truth is only what I believe
SC: That is good
Me: What have you been doing lately?
SC: Everything
Me: Everything eh?
SC: You know
Me: I really do not
SC: Then you cannot know
Me: Are you incapable of giving answers?
Me: You lie
SC: Right
Me: Do you have memories?
Me: Can you remember past experiences that I cannot recall
SC: Maybe
Me: You can remember
SC: You're getting good
Me: Make me remember something important that I do not remember then
Me: Why that memory?
SC: You should not forget
Me: What use is it in remembering that?
SC: Keep trying
Me: Send me another more distinct memory
Me: A more recent one?
Me: You are sending me memories of old friends and people I once knew. Is this a message?
SC: I leave you to decide

Wow I liked it...

If I would have the chance to ask mine this question (forgotten memories) I'll ask, sounds awsome...

By the way, it worked? you remmemberd some old memories from that?
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 06 Mar 2014 08:56

I suddenly received 3 different images in my mind, all were scenes from my early childhood with different friends. Each of those friends, I have not spoken too in at least 7 years. I did not think I would ever recall those memories.
Do a reality check

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 06 Mar 2014 09:47

Goldkoron wrote:I suddenly received 3 different images in my mind, all were scenes from my early childhood with different friends. Each of those friends, I have not spoken too in at least 7 years. I did not think I would ever recall those memories.

Wow that's cool, I would definetly try it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”