Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Mar 2014 23:40

Wow, for me the worst case scenario is to be attacked by a dog. I hate these things, anything like the size of a cat or dog is the worst. You don't know where they will attack and they are so freakin fast, my god if I had a shotgun. Anyway thanks for sharing your worst dreams, but the problem is, dreaming about my parent's deaths wasn't the first time. I woke up crying a bunch of times, if my memory is correct i'd say I woke up crying about 5 times in my life at most. Not necessarily my parents death but some other things, I cant remember specifically but yeah I think I dreamt of my parents deaths 2 or three times.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Mar 2014 11:32

Don't worry I don't have any mental problems with my life, they are just random dreams. Not very pleasant but random.

Ok heres a new topic for us, you've lucid dreamed a bunch of times right?
So how do you feel, whenever you wake up from a lucid dream do you feel any difference from your self?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Mar 2014 17:22

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Don't worry I don't have any mental problems with my life, they are just random dreams. Not very pleasant but random.

Oh yeah I mean you heard my dreams and I haven't gone insane from them or anything.

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Ok heres a new topic for us, you've lucid dreamed a bunch of times right?
So how do you feel, whenever you wake up from a lucid dream do you feel any difference from your self?

I don't know about any difference, but I do feel happy after I had a lucid dream. Yet I still cant seem to do what I truly want in a lucid dream. This morning in a lucid I was about to yell what I wanted from the dream but I hesitated thinking I was gonna yell in real life. Hopefully I wont do the same thing next time. Or maybe what I'm looking for will finally appear
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Mar 2014 20:57

Well, for me I don't realize any changes except after a while. I only had 2-4 lucid dreams so far but after a while I feel different, as if they affected me somehow. I usually am easily unnoticing but after lucid dreaming, I feel wiser, no, I am wiser. I can tell whats right or wrong, I feel more aware and I can admit if I did a bad thing or if I was wrong or not(I usually hate to admit or wouldn't think of admitting defeat).

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Mar 2014 23:24

Interesting. Do you have an example you'd like to share? Like was there a lucid dream scenario that tested your morality or something?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2014 01:02

Hmmmm I'm not sure, let me think....

I think there was a scenario where I beat to death a bully I used to hate, like really hate him I would like to torture him a lot. He bullied me in school for no good reason and I used to stay away from these kind of people, I wasn't the type to use violence on people I don't know because they annoyed me. Anyway, I beat him to death with a board or something, don't know what it was, but for some reason I felt guilty of killing him and was sitting thinking of what I did. Then my dad came and told me, "you see, this is a result of what you think" Then he told me about someone of my religion(I wont go into details) and said "he always dream of something good because he is a good person and always thinks of good things not bad and corrupt things". So what do you think?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Mar 2014 04:29

Wait was your dad in the dream or was it your dad irl?

Anyway I think it was a good lesson from the dream. Even though I myself have no regrets for killing in my dreams. Unless of course it's a civilian or friend

Ok I have a new topic, Who's your favorite character to play as in Super Smash Bros? Mine is Ike from Brawl

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Mar 2014 11:33

My dad was in the dream yeah, but he was a dream character. He may looked like my dad but he wasn't like my original dad.

Anyway my favorite is Sonic the Hedgehog of course, the only flaw about him is that his attacks aren't as powerful as the others but he is the best in my opinion especially when he becomes super, its awesome. :mrgreen:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Mar 2014 03:06

Im pretty surprised it took them 3 games before they finally put sonic in super smash bros same with megaman and the new super smash bros

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Mar 2014 07:15

What annoyed me the most about this game is that while I was playing the story mode with my brother, we kept waiting and waiting for sonic. We keep saying "wheres sonic, when do we unlock him because that's the only reason we got this game." :lol:

And then he only shows up at the final boss which we kinda had a hard time beating, but we did. We thought he wasn't gonna show up, we thought we needed to unlock him in a special way or something.

Return to “Off-Topic”