Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
redvcharger

Re: Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

Postby redvcharger » 03 Mar 2014 11:18

Sounds like fun. Can't wait to talk with you all about this. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Mar 2014 03:00

I'm thinking about scheduling a time this weekend and will set up two times to accommodate all who wants to join. It's impossible to get everybody involved at once, unless some miss a little sleep, but I'm up for that, myself, if need be.

I looked up the time zone in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.
For you, redvcharger.
It's +10 UTC/GMT.
I'm -5 myself. It can be done, and we can talk live and freely. It might be night for me and day for you on different days, but it can be done. Or early morning/night, same day.

Anyway, no exact time set, but I hope others are free this weekend, in general. I don't expect everyone to be able to join.
We can zero in the exact time later, and talk on Skype and bang out the details there.

I already have a rough idea, but I'm the one with the most free time with no prior engagements so I'll wait for others to tell me when they are available and start from there, and work around that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Mar 2014 04:53

I was wondering if the Skype Chat we have is annoying to some.

Sometimes there are 50-100 new messages to read. I, myself, have no problem with that and it only takes 10 minutes or so. And I chose to ignore others or skim the rest...

But I've been concerned if it bothers others.
(I can change that upon request or perhaps you can voluntarily remove yourself).

If it's ever a bother, just remove yourself from the conversation, or ask me how and see if I can do anything about it. (I'm new to Skype, but I know a thing or two about computers and human relationship)....

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Mar 2014 05:20

I know RedVCharger is eager to have a live chat.
I also know your time zone from two posts earlier. (If I'm wrong let me know).

But here's my proposal:
Let me know when it's a good time for you, and let everyone else, and my self, scramble around that.
I want to talk too, but I'll put the ball in your court, and work around it.

We're on two opposite sides of the globe and I don't mind staying up late. (Getting up early is the problem...) I'm a night owl not a morning person. ;)

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 15 Mar 2014 23:58

The only prob i have with our skype group is that when i go to answer emails for work I end up reading all the convos and can't help responding as we are a very interesting crowd! hehe! But it adds a bit of spark to my day! It's great to dip into a convo about the workings of the unconscious mind while I'm eating my lunch and simultaneously answering a question about whether a dog might need castration....I mean who else gets to cover all that in 20 mins? :lol: I'm a night owl too...it worked with Peter that time so we should be able to make it work with redvcharger. Be nice to have more next time too.

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 19 Jul 2014 19:26

Did this die? I finally got a mic, I hope it isn't

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 19 Jul 2014 19:59

Kman43759 wrote:Did this die? I finally got a mic, I hope it isn't

It is still going on, wait for Micheal to add you if you want.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 19 Jul 2014 20:19

Alright well, my skype is Kman43759 ( Kramer Knipe) and btw I maxed out my internet bandwidth so I cant rlly do much like streaming or skype
Im moving very soon though and will be getting unlim bandwidth so I should be able to tlk soon! :)

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Jul 2014 22:04

Or anyone can just contact me, and let me know who you are from this site so I don't get random contacts. But I'll go ahead and add Kman now.

This was an old post and there is no plan right now for a live call. We just instant message most of the time, but have non-video, voice-only, conference calls if there happens to be a bunch on at the same time.

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 19 Jul 2014 22:38

Hagart, what is your skype name? And I probs wont be able to go on skype for another 1.5 or more weeks

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”