hey everyone :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
veledrome

hey everyone :)

Postby veledrome » 04 Mar 2014 11:41

Hi, i am Ege from Turkey. I am paramedic, also a student. I always had an interest to my dreams since my childhood. I finally found the way to control them here on this site :) i started practicing last week, i have my dream journal, i do my reality checks ( i try but sometimes i forget ), i also do the full body relaxation. Although i had some really vivid dreams since last week, i didn't have any LD. Well i am trying to keep my hopes up as i read people's stories here in this forum. When i was a child i discovered hypnagogic images by myself. I never knew what it was but i did it almost whenever i closed my eyes. And it was so fun :) i saw some patterns and like stars and galaxies... Now my goal is to have lucid dreams. I hope i will have it soon and i will post it. Thanks for reading and have a good day :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

JonSnowLD

Re: hey everyone :)

Postby JonSnowLD » 07 Mar 2014 23:48

Hi Ege, sounds like you'll be becoming lucid in the near future!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

veledrome

Postby veledrome » 07 Mar 2014 23:53

I hope I will :) Last night I tried WBTB technique. I woke up remembering two dreams. Then when I tried to sleep I couldnt sleep :( I will try again this night

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 08 Mar 2014 00:03

That's happened to me before-I think the time you need to stay awake in WBTB varies from person to person. if I stay up for much longer tham 10 minutes then it takes me hours to get back to sleep! D:

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

veledrome

Postby veledrome » 08 Mar 2014 00:21

yeah i think so too. I will just write down my dreams and sleep from now on. Well i will sleep now and see what happens tomorrow :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”