Lucid Dream, Last night.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
teeroy79

Lucid Dream, Last night.

Postby teeroy79 » 08 Mar 2014 22:28

I am climbing a mountain, and when i look around I see clouds and I try to smell the fresh air, but I don't feel the air fill my lungs. I immediatley say out loud to myself in my dream, "This isn't real" and I think to myself, If I could make a purple eagle fly pass me I could just fly off the mountain. Sure enough a giant purple eagle with pink talons, swooshes passed me. I then create a cloud that cushions my feet and It feels like a pillow. I lie back on the cloud and wonder how my dream started, how did I get on the mountain? I hear water, I feel wind. I see a giant red door appear in the sky, even though I know it's odd that it's there, I also know that I put it there. So I will the door to open and I can see stars through the doorway. I feel something like a vaccuum that is sucking me through the door and I wake up.
I write this all down in my journal. along with a few other dreams I had, not lucid, I just remember.

JonSnowLD

Re: Lucid Dream, Last night.

Postby JonSnowLD » 09 Mar 2014 20:58

wow, that sounds awesome! in one of my future LDs I plan to find a door in a landscape and see what's on the other side!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”