The Kmart chronicles

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
casey

The Kmart chronicles

Postby casey » 09 Mar 2014 18:30

I am at Kmart with matt, my mom, and randy and his kids (but i don't remember them that much). We are going to see a movie after we leave. Matt is wandering the store and I'm not with him for some reason.

As i leave the store i see Jessie (julians little sister) flying around. I don't know how i didn't become lucid right then. I think the dream may have wanted me to be lucid.

Im in the parking lot running up to a big jeep and i jump over it. I do this to a couple jeeps. I think that if i can jump this high, then i can probably jump a moving car.

Everyone is out of Kmart and they say they cant find matt. Mom says she sees someone in our car. I don't see the car and she keeps telling me "its over there" but i still don't see it. We walk up to it but it ends up being Courtney in her car (i rationalize its hers because she has a job). She is crying. We ask her what happened and she said that matts tooth came out in her mouth. I assume they were making out and i don't like that but I'm not really pissed at matt or anything. That explains why matt left or wont pick up when i call him (i think i call him).

Mom and the others left to see the movie but i was still waiting for matt or something. I think i didn't want to see a movie without a friend there.

I finally decide to leave and I'm trying to get in my car but this gay homeless man keeps trying to get me to fuck him for food or money. He wont leave me alone so i push him. He still wont let me get in my car so i beat him up. I think i do a wrestling type suplex (not WWE). I finally get in the car and thats all i remember.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

casey

Re: The Kmart chronicles

Postby casey » 09 Mar 2014 18:31

I apologize for any profanity

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Mar 2014 19:36

The language used here is fine by me. It's typical dream full of cues or opportunities to become lucid. I find the flawed logic or false memory syndrome that operated in this dream of particular interest. You didn't 'actually' call Matt but you felt like you did, right? Something that appears to have justified the dream course of events in your mind. A single moment of lucidity would have shattered the whole illusion and you would have probably paid more attention to the near-impossibility of jumping moving cars and the impossibility of flying unaided.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2014 00:14

Don't worry about profanity. This is actually quite tame compared to some of my dreams. Some of mine are rated XXX, full of gore, and violence. I haven't shared those ones, and edit out parts of others, but I can assure you, I have seen some crazy sh*t in my dreams! (I'll have to look up the forum rules again, but can assure you, I've seen worse language than what I just typed. I use an asterix because I'm lame! :P )

But I know how you feel when all the signs are there, and yet we somehow come up with immediate, logical reasons for the crazy scenarios we find ourselves in. Even when lucid that can sometimes happen.

We can have ALMOST lucid dreams in which we are already starting to ask WHY and HOW did that get there, but logic escapes us and we sometimes create false memories to justify a situation. It all just seems to make sense at the time.....

And BTW, Kmart still exists? Haven't seen one in years in my neck of the woods. I think Wal-Mart ate them all up. :lol:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”