Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Mar 2014 01:15

I haven't played the game myself and havent seen enough gameplay or story to make any judgement. All I know is the game is about sonic protecting a human princess and she revives him after being killed by a villain named Mephiles. That and it was Silver's first game.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Mar 2014 11:40

I see, do you have it right now?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 11 Mar 2014 23:36

No but I saw some gameplay of it today and it doesnt look as bad as most gamers say it is.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Mar 2014 16:25

It is the one of the greatest games ive ever played and people hate it for no good reason. As if Mario or viva piñata are better, these games don't even compare to marvel vs Capcom.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Mar 2014 18:07

Yeah most gamers are weird. I was chatting with one of my friends yesterday and he was asking me why I was getting ps4 before xbox one and then he was trying to see which system is better for a gamer like me even though I told him I'm getting both.

I know he was trying to help out but I didn't really need it cause ive already decided what games and consles I'm gonna get and why.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Mar 2014 21:29

Well I don't know which are better ps4 or xbox one, do you know whats the difference between xbox 360 and xbox one because I would really like to know? :)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 13 Mar 2014 23:12

Tbh I dont know myself. All I know so far is games can have more action and detailed graphics. Like dead rising for example has more zombies on screen in Dead rising 3 than in dead rising 2 because dead rising 2 on xbox 360 couldnt handle the amount of zombies dead rising 3 on xbox one has.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 14 Mar 2014 21:52

Oh well forget about it. Do you use a dream journal or did you bail. Because the problem with me is when I wake up I tend to go back to sleep because I love to sleep and I don't like to force myself to wake up just to write in a dream journal.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Mar 2014 03:48

I dont write in my journal anymore. Same reason as you most times Im too tired to write in my journal. Especially because that involves me having to turn on the light and that might make getting back to sleep harder than normal.
Another reason is some dreams I have I don't wanna write in my journal because it's a dream I want to keep to myself for personal reasons and I can't guarantee my private dreams will be safe in my journal.

What's the funniest dream you can remember?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Mar 2014 12:15

Lets see, the funniest dream I have ever had was when I was in a cartoon reality and everything was like a cartoon. My brother had space gun and wanted to vaporize me and I started running and he chased me and we were in the living room. I kept running and I was going into the couch and coming back out like how a cartoon character does, there was a funny music playing from an episode of bugs bunny too. He did the same too, going in and out of the couch, we were really fast too. It is almost similar to the bugs bunny episode called gorilla my dreams(don't ask why I still remember the name of the episode) if you write the title in youtube you will see what I mean. It has the same funny music that was in my dream, I really liked that episode when I was young.

Return to “Off-Topic”