Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
MAKER

Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

Postby MAKER » 12 Mar 2014 10:18

Has anyone else heard of "Lord Rayel?" Not to be confused with the UFO religion "Rael."

My girlfriend and I were in a YouTube documentary type of mood this past weekend and ended up coming across a video that was titled something close to "UN announces alien god arrival" (can't remember exact title). We both finished it, grudgingly due to it being very boring, slow, and coming off as extremely cult-ish.

We talked a little about the video and about many past "end-times prophecies," (WikiPedia Link for list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events) but I quickly shrugged it off.

But yesterday, I heard of a potential NFL player from SDSU (Go Aztecs!) quitting the NFL Combine to "follow the true lord and savior, Jesus Christ, YHWY, Lord Rayel," which grabbed my attention and I did further research. Apparently this man has a fairly large following, is planning to destroy Babylon (which surprisingly happens to be the good ol' US of A :D ), and there is even a planned exodus for all of Lord Rayel's USA followers to Baja California during which time Lord Rayel will be destroying the US with a cataclysmic event(s). According to the official Rayel website (he even has a twitter, FaceBook, and other social media accounts...although it seems to be ran by The Holy and Apostolic Order of the Temple) he is based out of Israel, although he is originally an Illinois, US resident.

I know there have been several "second-comings" of Jesus (as well as many antichrist comings), and there are actually several of them alive at once at present :D . But I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this person, or if there are even any followers among our fellow LDers.

I'm a huge fan of any conspiracy theory, well anything that lies on the fringe of our conditioned reality I guess, and look forward to any discussion that may follow. :ugeek:

Summerlander

Re: Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

Postby Summerlander » 13 Mar 2014 00:44

I thought Babylon was modern day Baghdad, Iraq?! :-b

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 13 Mar 2014 01:19

That's what I thought too, but apparently that's soooooo 2010 :)

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 13 Mar 2014 01:40

I thought Babylon was nothing but buried ruins.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 13 Mar 2014 01:43

Jesus Christ has already returned.

He is currently living in Russia. ;)
(Look it up!)

How can there be two! God get's around.... 8-)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 13 Mar 2014 02:12

Goldkoron, yea, supposedly there is an actual Babylon that may have existed (not too up to date on factual information about Babylon), but Babylon also can mean: a contemptuous or dismissive term for aspects of a society seen as degenerate or oppressive.

Hagart, I watched a short documentary about him! Haha his commune is pretty awesome. There's also a returned Jesus in Mexico! (At least I think it's in Mexico.) Bill Maher did an interview with him in his documentary "Religulous." And I'm fairly certain that there are a few others around the globe... none backed by the Templar society though, at least not that I know of.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Mar 2014 15:37

Here's evidence that the Antichrist is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNgxBqm7NZ8
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 14 Mar 2014 05:58

LMAO!!! When those ladies flipped the table getting up so fast I laughed so hard!

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 14 Mar 2014 13:31

Yes i watched a video about UFO's and stuff and there was mention of this Lord Rayel. I didn't really look into it because i'm not that much of a religious person and i don't want to get too deep into the religious stuff aha

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 Mar 2014 18:07

I can get religious... or anti-religious! :mrgreen:

Look, this Lord Rayel malarkey is starting to sound too much like the sinister Davidian eschatology (a repulsive, cultish offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists). You may recall seeing the crackpot leader David Koresh on the news. This individual was obsessed with biblical end-time prophecies, and, here's a chilling parallel (!): he believed that America was Babylon.

Because of the crazy gospel he was preaching, and his claim that he was the final prophet, several people, including children, died in that terrible fire. But the story didn't end there. Two years later, more died when Timothy McVeigh decided to exact his revenge against the government for attacking Koresh's ranch.

It's not surprising that psychiatrists have pointed out that "religiosity" is one of the symptoms in a developing psychosis. I also find the idea of a so-called Saviour using extreme methods of punishment and damnation quite repulsive and immoral. Without getting too atheistic, the Saviour is supposed to represent a perfectly benevolent, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, and, last but not least, omnipotent God - which brings us to the following conclusion: this deity made us faulty (wonder why if He is so perfect) and could easily fix us in the blink of an eye without resorting to unnecessary punishment or eternal damnation. He could easily make even the most apathetic and cruel of psychopaths see the "light," and yet, He chooses not to.

Instead, he makes some of us faultier than others and then curses them for it. And those who are okay in His eyes, He persuades them to stay on the path of righteousness by bribing them with the concept of heaven and simultaneously threatening them with hell. It doesn't sound like salvation to me, it's more of a dictatorship very much alike that of North Korea.

And anyone who says that the good lord gave us free will and those who misbehaved squandered a good opportunity and have nothing but themselves to blame is basically saying that God is not merciful, not omnipotent, and certainly amused by the circus He created. This contradicts what the holy scripture says about him - which contradicts itself anyway because it is not sacred - it is man-made! :twisted:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”