Dream Challenges!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HeadlessScorpio

Dream Challenges!!!

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 13 Mar 2014 02:11

I haven't saw many posts on this and its one of my favorite things about WOLD forum. Dream Challenges
:) . I really like dream challenges but I often don't get chances to do them because I don't Lucid dream much. So I decided to make my own topic for them. Daily, Weekly or perhaps Monthly or maybe just when I feel like it, I'll post a challenge. Any feedback would be helpful! :D
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

HeadlessScorpio

Challenge 1

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 13 Mar 2014 02:56

I thought up a challenge :D . Next time in a dream have a chat with your Sub-C (a lot of my challenges are going to have talking to your Sub-C because theres a lot of info you can get from your Sub-C :) ) and ask if you were to be any animal, which would you be. I don't mean which one you would like to be, I mean what animal you associate with your personality.

Jackson

Re: Dream Challenges!!!

Postby Jackson » 13 Mar 2014 03:13

HOW? Seriously though, how do you expect to talk to your subconscious? You can't usually just yell into thin air and expect a response :lol: My subconscious at least doesn't like to talk to me :sad:

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 13 Mar 2014 06:39

Jackson wrote:HOW? Seriously though, how do you expect to talk to your subconscious? You can't usually just yell into thin air and expect a response :lol: My subconscious at least doesn't like to talk to me :sad:

If you want to do that, you need to read about it, you can talk to yourself to the mirror (in a lucid dream) and ask questions, or try to summon yourself or even talk to a normal dream character and ask about yourself (I think it's good enough).
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

HeadlessScorpio

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 13 Mar 2014 13:20

Jackson wrote:HOW? Seriously though, how do you expect to talk to your subconscious? You can't usually just yell into thin air and expect a response :lol: My subconscious at least doesn't like to talk to me :sad:

Actually it may work that way. You can just yell out into the dream because the dream is controlled(mostly) by the Sub-C

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 13 Mar 2014 19:21

The dream is created by your subconscious, you're just navigating it. I talk to my subconscious pretty frequently using whatever method i feel like or is available. Usually I just talk to whatever DC is closest to me. Usually that works just fine unless they don't feel like talking or are being odd at that time. Then I just call out to the dream. That works too. When you think about it, everything that's there IS your subconscious. It really isn't that hard to call out to it. ;) I'm beginning to believe more and more that expectation plays a huge role in how your subconscious responds to you. For example, if you think "It would be nice to get a logical answer, but it probably won't happen." then because of expectation it probably won't. I'm not sure about this, but it makes sense given how much the dream world relies upon expectation. Anyways, now I'm rambling. : P Just try talking, see where it gets you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Jackson

Postby Jackson » 15 Mar 2014 14:27

How do you KNOW that it is your subconcious talking to you?

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 15 Mar 2014 15:41

Heres a fun challenge.
Fly to another planet and just kind of walk around and see what it's like there... See if there are any civilization there, if so, try to talk to them or declare war on the planet and destroy everything
Just mess around and see what its like. If you can't find a planet, you could always just create one :D

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 15 Mar 2014 15:54

Jackson wrote:How do you KNOW that it is your subconcious talking to you?

Every person that you see in a dream is the creation of your sub-conscious, so if you speak with one of them, you are speaking with yourself...
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 15 Mar 2014 23:27

Regardless of where you are, once you become Lucid go outside so you can see the sky. Fly into the sky and into space, and then fly towards the center of a galaxy. Try and fly into its black hole.

I tried this the first time I went into space, its entirely possible. As I flew towards the black hole I realized I had to fly at a kind of warp speed to get anywhere near the galaxy, and at the speed everything sorta turned into this strange tunnel, I got mesmerized by the tunnel as it kept curving so I couldn't see the end of it.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”