Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 15 Mar 2014 17:04

It's amazing how our memory works, I myself still get thoughts and dreams of things I havent cared about in a long time.

My funniest dream is probably one where Alex Mercer from Prototype was protecting this building from being robbed. One of the robbers had a green van, a trailer and a gas can. So Alex destroys the gas can causing an explosion that destroys the van and the trailer. The robber was flipping out because it was his dad's van and he didnt know he was using it for robbery and that he was gonna get grounded(ps he looked like he was in his late 20's :lol: ). After that there were still some robbers around and then the Justice League came and stopped them by doing the YMCA dance with the song playing. When they did that I think the robbers joined in against their will(like the music was controlling them or something) and that's how they defeated them.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 15 Mar 2014 18:50

Wow that has to be the worst robbery ever haha. :lol:

Right now im trying to get all As in sonic adventure 2 and collect all emblems, have you ever played sonic adventure 2?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Mar 2014 06:09

No, sorry
Have you played The World Ends With You?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Mar 2014 11:50

Nope, never heard of it.
If you're interested you can find it on the playstation store both one and two.

So whats it about and how do you play it, The World Ends With You.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 16 Mar 2014 16:33

So the story is this guy named Neku died and has 7 days to get his life back. He does this by playing The Reapers' Game which is: The leader sends the players 1 mission a day by text. Players get a time limit to complete the mission while the leader's henchmen try to erase your existence on the way by summoning monsters(then later in the game they fight you themselves). Lastly, players need a partner or else they cant kill or even fight the monsters.

So you play the game using the Nintendo DS touchscreen. Your weapons are pins that have different abilities. So one pin will say "Scratch an enemy to make Neku slice it." or "Touch an open space to shoot energy bullets in that direction" and so on. You also control Neku's partner by using the D-pad on the DS so you would tap left to attack an enemy on the left and the same thing on the right. You only use up and down to float in midair to attack higher enemies or lower yourself to attack lower enemies

I think the games really good storywise and gameplay wise. It's probably my 2nd favorite Square Enix game

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Mar 2014 19:21

That is very interesting I never knew there was such a game, neku means cat in Japanese. :mrgreen:
Anyway, new topic: if you have finished all of your games and you got nothing to do, what will you do?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Mar 2014 16:16

Probably play them again or something. I mean I beat Kingdom Hearts II a long time ago and I still play it every now and then and even saved all my favorite bosses. Wish I could say te same for dream drop distance though cause though it does have a feature where if you beat the game and saved you can fight world bosses again, I also wanted to fight Ansem on Riku mode again. I can now thanks to my friend who accidenty saved over my file, but it'd be even more helpful if the game had more than 2 save slots.

Ok 2 questions:
1. What's the oldest game device you have? Handheld or consle

2. What sonic game is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1660805471&feature=iv&src_vid=g_R0vWX-YGU&v=xs0NA3_qvsM#t=1m21s

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 17 Mar 2014 18:20

Guitar48300 wrote:
Ok 2 questions:
1. What's the oldest game device you have? Handheld or consle

Sega genesis
Guitar48300 wrote:2. What sonic game is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1660805471&feature=iv&src_vid=g_R0vWX-YGU&v=xs0NA3_qvsM#t=1m21s

That is sonic the hedgehog 2006 but that video was VERY funny! :lol: :lol:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 18 Mar 2014 01:43

Nice. My oldest system is either Gameboy Color or Nintendo 64. idk which came first.

Really? Sonic06? I thought it was like a new sonic game or something. And yes that show is hilarious. You should see the episode No Banana Sherlock it's got a really funny interactive sonic skit and the entire series itself is just awesome.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 18 Mar 2014 12:24

Yeah I never had a Gameboy color, I only played my brother's a bit and Nintendo 64 only played super smash bros and at my cousin's house. The problem is I have the sega genesis but I don't know what happened to the wires and the controllers. I have the console and the games but they are useless without the missing wires.

So yeah that's sonic 06, its not a new game but it is a really great game. You'd like it if you can tolerate all the glitches. If you ever need any help with it (if you ever buy it) im right here. ;)

And I already saw the episode No Banana Sherlock, it was funny. :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”