"12 Things Archaeologists Have Discovered That Tyrannosaurus Rex Used His Little Arms And Hands For" -
(1) For playing Bongo drums
(2) For hailing a taxi
(3) For tickling Trilobites
(4) For giving a love pat to his sweetie
(5) For changing baby Rex's diapers
(6) For using a tooth brush and dental floss
(7) For row, row, rowing the boat gently down the stream
(8) For shucking oysters
(9) For chucking pumpkins at Brontosauruses
(10) For manipulating a Rubic's cube
(11) For dropping bricks on pesky army ants
(12) For holding the microphone when doing stand-up comedy
Do you have any suggestions for what Tyrannosaurus Rex used his little arms and hands for?
Best wishes - jasmine2
(15) Used them to pull armor from eaten prey out of their teeth.
(16) Used them to communicate with other T Rex with sign language.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel
(While trying to scratch an itch on its back, between periodical slap fights...)
(Sorry for the image you now have in your heads! )
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest