For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
loulouroos

Postby loulouroos » 16 Mar 2014 22:18

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:32, edited 1 time in total.

torakrubik

Re: Summoning Stuff

Postby torakrubik » 17 Mar 2014 02:57

Of course, you can summon anything/anyone you wish.

However, it can be tricky to get things to appear before you. A much easier way is to visualise the object around the corner. You need to be absolutely convinced that it is there (It's your dream, why shouldn't it be?). If it's a dream character you are trying to summon, call out their name and expect a response. Turn the corner and your object/character will be there.
That's a good technique to start, from then on you can try morphing objects from the dream environment and even conjuring things directly from the dream space. But with all these things, expectation is absolutely crucial, I can't stress that enough. Take it from me, it IS possible to do all of the above, but you can't doubt yourself.
Have a play around and find out your preferred method. Hope this helps.
Dreaming is my drug

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2014 10:16

As the other said, it can be hard to like summon something right in front of you, thou can be done.. Ive morphed things directly in front of me at times.. you just got to believe you can do it.

If Im in a house and want to bring something into my LD I think of that person being in the next room and will them to come throu the door to where I are... and they should walk right in. As the other said, if you arent too sure of yourself, try calling them and they should respond (one of my DCs got tricky one time, he'd respond and yell back but wouldnt come to me and we were in crowd, some times things dont go to plan)

You dont need a corner to walk around to see something you want in your LD.. you can just think of them being behind you and turn around. If its a smaller item.. think of it being in your pocket and just reach in there and grab it out. If you want a gun.. just think of it being hitched to your belt in a holter. Its not something one really needs to think much about, just trust the object will be there and it is likely then to be. You dont even have to imagine what its going to look like.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HeadlessScorpio

Postby HeadlessScorpio » 17 Mar 2014 22:17

Summoning is very, very easy :lol: . Just imagine the object right in front of you. If that doesn't work try to look away imagine it behind you and look at the resulting object. If this doesn't work perhaps you should find it. You be lucky and you will find it. May your Sub-Conscious guide you path! :mrgreen:
Dreams are a art, you have to paint the path, to create a masterpiece.

loulouroos

Postby loulouroos » 17 Mar 2014 23:29

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
... And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
-R. Dahl

Xtreme_Walrus

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 18 Mar 2014 03:05

The way I spawn things is basically the way taniaaust1 said. I find I can only summon things when I am in a reasonable high level of lucidity. In one of my dreams where I spawned a few people I was in a crowded restaurant and called out the persons name (in this case it was Babe Ruth) and sure enough he walked in through the door. I then went on to spawn Paul McCartney and Tom Cruise for some reason (I don't even really like his movies) And another thing to note is, the person or thing you summon won't always look the way you imagine it to be (in my case Babe Ruth looked a little weird, and Paul McCartney looks like he does now, however I was expecting it to be the younger version of him) so just go along with it.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Mar 2014 11:13

Thou summoning can be easy I do want to add that doesnt always go without hitch, at times the subconciousness may have other ideas. (so dont be too surprised if it goes wrong).

I remember when I was trying to do the 'what's in your pocket challenge?". I reached down to find out what was in my pocket not expecting any hassel, but to then find out I was wearing a dress which didnt have pockets and wasnt wearing the jeans I was expecting. So I headed to a bedroom to find a pair of jeans.. and started looking throu the drawers but only could find my sisters clothes which wouldnt fit me!!! I ended up going throu several drawers, finally found some pants big enough for me but they didnt have pockets!! That challenge really became a big challenge that day!! (my subconscious was really playing games with me).

Anyway..just dont be shocked out of a dream if things arent working right for you as it does happen at times. Its the unexpected which really make LDs interesting.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”