Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Mar 2014 05:32

A long as there's not any gameplay glitches like fighting a boss then all of a sudden sonic falls through the floor and dies or just falls endlessly. If there's nothing like that then I may try it someday.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 19 Mar 2014 05:33

Yeah don't worry there is no such thing, bosses are completely safe and glitch-free.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 20 Mar 2014 12:58

Hey guitar I finally found a video I was searching for, and it might be the thing that will always motivate me to master lucid dreaming, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dBXYbO_Le8

In this video you will see why I wish to have all of Sonic's abilities. ;)

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 20 Mar 2014 18:27

Nice. Glad you found that thing that keeps you going on your LD journey. That's what I always think about when I get doubtful.

What system is Sonic CD on? is it the CDi? I have a feeling thats a wrong guess cause that video looked to good to be on a CDi :lol:
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 20 Mar 2014 21:42

Believe it or not but it's originally on PC, but now it is on iphone and ps3.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Mar 2014 02:20

See, I knew I guessed wrong :lol:

I think I have an idea on my lucid dreaming. My dad got me a new computer yesterday :mrgreen: and it's all mine because he got 2 for a special deal. And so I set up my desktop background to be the word "Lucid" in an image that makes me think of lucid dreaming. I feel that by doing this it'll put lucid dreaming in my mind sumbliminally therefore give me more lucid dreams more often

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Mar 2014 10:38

That's a great way to try to have lucid dreams, hope it works. So if you were dreaming and you saw your computer open, check if it has lucid or if anything is different, this will trigger you into knowing if you're dreaming or not.

I forgot to mention that sonic CD is the first game metal sonic appears in.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Mar 2014 16:50

Really? I actually never knew when metal sonic first appeared.

This is kinda funny. I had this dream where I was on the forum and there was a thread on the off-topic section called "Let's do something like chaos" by loulouroos and they were saying how they should do a thread like us where we chat and stuff but less chat about megaman hair. I was like "wha?" and checked out our chat thread and saw the topic was called Megaman Hair Discussions. but it was still just us chatting like normal. In other words they made an assumption that we made 34 pages of posts talking about nothing but that. My dreams are so strange sometimes :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 21 Mar 2014 22:20

All dreams are strange, but they sometimes make sense. I don't know what makes sense of my latest dream but I was attacked by Michael Myers, again! He tried to kill me in one dream but I survived and now he came back in a another dream, what the hell does he want from me. But don't worry I was able to survive the sequel but ive got a feeling that he'll be back one day/dream.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Mar 2014 23:34

I think he just wants a fight. He is a psychopath after all

Return to “Off-Topic”