Hello everyone!!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dreamometer

Hello everyone!!

Postby Dreamometer » 22 Mar 2014 05:00

Hey there, my name is Ron, nice to meet you.i know about lucid dreams for a while, I've been trying to LD for couple of weeks before my first one (it was short but unbelievably AWSOME!).i kept on trying, I had a few more LD, some better and some not...but I never got lucid by reality check or WILD/MILD or whatever...it just happened.i haven't LD for a while and I started to write down my dreams for almost a week. Anyway, it's nice to see a running community of lucid dreamers, in Israel (where I live) most of the forums are pretty much dead...

Nice to meet you :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

GalMutzafy

Re: Hello everyone!!

Postby GalMutzafy » 22 Mar 2014 13:46

Hello Ron, I'm Gal and I'm from Israel too :)

I know a few israeli places that people interested and talk about lucid dreaming, ofcurse less than here, but still if you want I can send it to you.

Welcome, its a great place!
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 22 Mar 2014 14:18

GalMutzafy wrote:Hello Ron, I'm Gal and I'm from Israel too :)

I know a few israeli places that people interested and talk about lucid dreaming, ofcurse less than here, but still if you want I can send it to you.

I'd like to hear about it :) are you talking about a specific website?

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 22 Mar 2014 14:40

Dreamometer wrote:

There a forum of it in Tapuz and a place in FXP where some people know a thing or two about it, its nice.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 22 Mar 2014 15:33

GalMutzafy wrote:
Dreamometer wrote:

There a forum of it in Tapuz and a place in FXP where some people know a thing or two about it, its nice.

I know Tapuz forum about lucid dreams,it used to be much better few years ago,now it can take almost a week without comments :/

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 22 Mar 2014 15:36

Personally I got there for the first time two weeks or so ago, and I was pretty surprised that there is a israeli forum about lucid dreaming with some people, but I agree that sometimes it seems a little dead, sometimes I help there with a few comments.

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 22 Mar 2014 15:48

GalMutzafy wrote:Personally I got there for the first time two weeks or so ago, and I was pretty surprised that there is a israeli forum about lucid dreaming with some people, but I agree that sometimes it seems a little dead, sometimes I help there with a few comments.

Well, seems much better here :)
So what is your background?what is your LD history?tell me

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 22 Mar 2014 16:42

Dreamometer wrote:
GalMutzafy wrote:Personally I got there for the first time two weeks or so ago, and I was pretty surprised that there is a israeli forum about lucid dreaming with some people, but I agree that sometimes it seems a little dead, sometimes I help there with a few comments.

Kinda wired, I had five dreams that I knew I was dreaming, but three of them ended up quickly because of 1 - excitment and 2 - body paralization in the dream...

The other two I managed to stay lucid but not aware enough, its like I knew I was dreaming, but couldn't control the dream, I just flowed with it...

But I believe soon I will get it right.

And you?

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 22 Mar 2014 17:05

GalMutzafy wrote:
Dreamometer wrote:

Kinda wired, I had five dreams that I knew I was dreaming, but three of them ended up quickly because of 1 - excitment and 2 - body paralization in the dream...

The other two I managed to stay lucid but not aware enough, its like I knew I was dreaming, but couldn't control the dream, I just flowed with it...

But I believe soon I will get it right.

And you?

I had maybe 5 LD in total,most of them I'm controlling my dream perfectly,by voice commends,by imagining it and so on.the only thing I can't control is the appearance of mirrors which I'm scared looking at :/ .every time I get lucid I have a strange feeling which I can't explain in English..and sometimes the fact that I'm the only "real" character in my dream sometimes make me feel uncomfortable..but I still have fun LD most of the times.i want to learn how to get lucid on my demand and face my fears,have fun enjoy it often.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 22 Mar 2014 17:31

I had maybe 5 LD in total,most of them I'm controlling my dream perfectly,by voice commends,by imagining it and so on.the only thing I can't control is the appearance of mirrors which I'm scared looking at :/ .every time I get lucid I have a strange feeling which I can't explain in English..and sometimes the fact that I'm the only "real" character in my dream sometimes make me feel uncomfortable..but I still have fun LD most of the times.i want to learn how to get lucid on my demand and face my fears,have fun enjoy it often.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image[/quote]
I think that you would probably see bad thinns in front if the mirror if you would expect it...

My suggestion that next time you will have a LD, summon a mirror and look at it and start asking what you see questions, it could help in my opinion.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”