Different Ways to Fly

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

Re: Different Ways to Fly

Postby Snaggle » 23 Dec 2011 06:43

What a touching romantic way to fly alucidlife. TY for sharing. Personally I raise my arms and flap my fingers to fly- much more comical than your method. For insightful dreams I had a recurring nightmare where I was a werewolf hunter trying to save a town from a werewolf, in which I look into a lake only to see that my own reflection is that of the werewolf I'm hunting. These nightmares taught me that I had become what I had fought in real life to protect others (human versions of werewolves rather than real werewolves ;) ). so sad to need to be told that in nightmares again and again.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Postby SydTheCat » 26 Dec 2011 04:59

When I was younger, I always had a hard time flying. I would fly like superman, and then I would crash. So I read in Robert Waggoner's book a new technique, and the other night I finally got to try it and it works great. While in the air, look at where you want to go, and say out loud " i want to go there" and immediately you get pulled toward it. In my dream I pointed both my arms at where I wanted to go. I said the words and I flew right to it with ease. I then did it again, and it worked perfectly.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 03 Jan 2012 18:44

My last flight a week ago was on my back in the night sky, head first. I was instantly flying with almost no effort. I had no idea where I was going, but it felt so incredible it didn't really matter. Just to feel the sensations of flying are fantastic!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Swimming Bird

Postby Swimming Bird » 03 Jan 2012 22:59

I flew like I was iron-man once, had little control then phased through the ground onto a beach. I met a girl without a face but I still knew she was beautiful someway ... we played on the beach and the sand was so tan and warm.

I woke up and almost felt like I was in love. I was lucid at first, but lost my control after I phased through. I was sad it was just a dream.

Postby Toby » 04 Jan 2012 16:33

Hi Alissa,

you asked about meditation in LD. I already tried, but not recently. And it had something do with flying, so maybe you're interested in. Some years ago I was flying over the valley where I live in a LD. As always in flying over this valley in my dreams, the sun rises and the air is slightly cold and refreshing. As I had this dream very often, one time I was a little bored and thought about what to do next. Then it came to me to meditate. I took a lotus seat in midair - which I unfortunate can't do comfortably while waking. :D Then I tried to think of nothing at all. There was the sun in front of me and then somehow it was also inside of me. It was a strong and beautiful experience. Now that I think of it, a could try do do it again...

I also once in another LD had the feeling of being pulled upward. It continued for some time. Then suddenly for a moment I felt that I understand the whole universe, and that I could write it down if only I had something to write. The next moment, I was wide awake and all the knowledge about everything gone, yet it was also one of my most impressive LD. But to be honest, right afterwards I was really scared. For I thought, well, that can't be normal to have such feeling, even while sleeping. Perhaps I'm going mad. :o But this dream was some years ago and as far as I can see, I didn't go mad...

Have beautiful dreams, Toby

Postby Peter » 04 Jan 2012 19:10

I get the feeling of being pulled up in a LD quite ofter ( a few times a year) and it used to be filled with dread until I learned to just go with it and see where I end up. I also wonder if it SP within a dream
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Postby Lauri92 » 19 Jan 2012 05:18

The imagination plays a big role in our lives however I suppose that by imaging something we go away from the present real life
flac to mp3 free http://freeflactomp3converter.com/

Postby Chrispy » 27 Jan 2012 08:30

Personally, I just put on a red cape and I'm airborne. Of course, that's probably just the nerd in me surfacing. :P
There is no spoon.

Postby SarahDank » 27 Jan 2012 09:34

When I was younger I needed to Jump and do a flip to start flying.
I may have to make things more interesting now though.
Maybe Ill try something like Iron man... hahaha

Postby Chrispy » 28 Jan 2012 06:18

lol, Iron Man would be awesome to try!
There is no spoon.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”