Hell of a nightmare!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Dreamometer

Hell of a nightmare!

Postby Dreamometer » 23 Mar 2014 03:57

This one I had over a month ago. I woke up in my bed scared,can't tell why...everything felt so real,I was hoping its a dream but I didn't try to do RC. I got out of bed, I was panic, I tried to turn on the light, but the switch didn't work..I went out of my room, and my house was dark and scary,I went towards my parent's bedroom,at some point on my way a could see into my parent's room and my brother's room, what I saw freaked me out, I saw that their TV is on, but with this snow noise(like in the movie The ring)and the same on my brother's TV, I though to myself "it can't be good" while I was crying, just before I saw it,I said: "mom?" After I saw the TV's I heard my mom say in creepiest voice I can imagine:" come over dear" after that I just tried to run away, can't reman bet if the dream ends up here or I just forgot the rest. It was the scariest nightmare I remember I had!in the past I liked nightmares,it was fun,but I didn't truly know what is a nightmare. Nightmare is not what you see, it's what you feel. I didn't see something scary actually, I was scared so everything became scary.by the way,I felt totally in control of my actions in my nightmare, I had some kind of logical thinking, but I was sure it's for real, that one of the things that made it so scary.

Sweet dreams!...right :8

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Kman43759

Re: Hell of a nightmare!

Postby Kman43759 » 23 Mar 2014 15:11

Wow sounds scary... Idk why but whenever I get nightmares... They r scary when im in them, but when I wake up I just kind of laugh it off... I guess ive just had so many... I just dont even care anymore xD its like they r entertaining

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Dreamometer

Postby Dreamometer » 23 Mar 2014 16:51

Kman43759 wrote:Wow sounds scary... Idk why but whenever I get nightmares... They r scary when im in them, but when I wake up I just kind of laugh it off... I guess ive just had so many... I just dont even care anymore xD its like they r entertaining

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

I know what you are talking about,I had the same thing before,but this one was something else..my girlfriend told me I was yelling and crying out laud, and when I woke up in the middle of the night,right after the nightmare, I was like "wow what the f***?!" And I remamber it perfectly even now.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 03:13

Yeah, dreams can be very scary and it is all about how you feel in them and not rather what you see.

I heard my mom say in creepiest voice I can imagine:" come over dear"

haha that sounds scary. I think the childhood story "little red riding hood" where the wicked woof pretends to be the girls grandmother has left an impact on many of us "come over dear". I read this part and could really imagine the fear.

Your dream also shows how even in subconscious dreams.. how the emotions one is feeling plays into things and can just go on creating scary things. Was this a false awakening too? seeing you got out of bed etc etc and was acting rationally. (I think that would make it even scarier if you were in waking consciousness mode even if you werent aware you were dreaming).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”