Lucidity saved for later

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Chronos

Lucidity saved for later

Postby Chronos » 12 Jan 2012 02:40

It seems that flight is not as easy as it sounds in lucid dreams because we cant quite get over the laws of reality. would it be wiser to just fly once aware that your dreaming and gain lucidity while airborne?
ARE YOU DREAMING?

Peter

Re: Lucidity saved for later

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2012 02:56

start like a kid would, run and skip and say Im flying and each time try to jump higher and higher. if you are lucky you will start to take bigger jumps and float a little and as you expect this to happen and are partly engaged by the act of running and skipping so there will be less fear and more expectation. From lighty hovering start to float and then try to go higher. When you start to go higher start looking up rather than down and you wont have any fear of the height as you are not aware of it.

There is a point where you will be up high and looking down - I cant help you at that instant :lol:
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Chronos

Postby Chronos » 12 Jan 2012 03:17

Peter wrote:start like a kid would, run and skip and say Im flying and each time try to jump higher and higher.

Would suck if I later learn I was really awake. :lol:
ARE YOU DREAMING?

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Jan 2012 04:46

very good :)
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 19 Jan 2012 05:30

I will just do Parkour like I do in real life, and if I don't hit the ground and roll, then I must be flying!!!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Jan 2012 09:23

LOL had to google that one but yes give it a go but real life Parkour wont be a patch on what you wil do in a LD

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 01:21

I just levitate a few feet and then glide or what ever one wants to call travelling without moving a muscle in the air when in buildings. You don't have to worry about jumping out real buildings if you're sleep walking ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

James

Postby James » 22 Jan 2012 16:11

its all about belief. If your logic tells you "...what the HECK are you doing?" say back "this is a dream and I can do anything!"

also I imagine these little sweets that have powers when you eat them. Like flying, ninja, underwater breathing, shape shifting, summoning ect. It really helps me.
Was it worth it?

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 31 Jan 2012 02:34

My second Lucid Dream I ever had I managed to fly... while I guess you could call it flying. I basically doubled my height every time I jumped, but for some reason I was looking straight downwards focusing on where I would land, I couldnt really look around and appreciate the view. It was like I was on a trampoline, but eventually I was jumping so high it took like a minute to hit the ground. At one point I was screaming as I fell towards the ground because it was so fast and seemed so out of control, was quite an experience.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”