Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
MAKER

Re: Jesus Christ's second coming happened?...

Postby MAKER » 25 Mar 2014 04:27

I have yet to have a religious LD, although I have been trying to go to source and what not. I recently just asked my purpose, but it was to DC that was a shaman...my next LD that I'm incubating is to talk to god directly (in whichever form it may take in my dream). I am by no means a religious person, and have no expectation of God or how he/she/it "should" be. I'm hoping this week will turn out a good result, and I have a few specific questions to ask.

HAGART, I read your LD of meeting the Indian...sounds like an awesome experience. Reading it actually gave me some pointers about going through solid objects, which is something I'm just barely starting to get a bearing on...thinking that the solid object is liquid. I plan on trying that soon. I jumped all over the chance to read it; I've kinda been on a binge of reading LDs that are used to talk to God. I've even read a few accounts on different sites of some atheists doing such and having some very intriguing experiences.

What about you, Summerlander, have you had any religious/spiritual/unity experiences?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Mar 2014 04:47

I met that same guy again in other lucid dreams and it was a friend of mine back when I was a teenager. We use to smoke a lot of pot together, when I was still trying to find myself and getting deep, and he was the type of personality that had no fear. I looked up to him, and perhaps he is what I internally aspire to be. He is my god. 8-)

Don't smoke pot anymore; lucid dreaming trumps that and makes it look like child's play!
(Still getting deep and trying to 'find myself' though.....)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 25 Mar 2014 05:17

HAGART wrote:I met that same guy again in other lucid dreams and it was a friend of mine back when I was a teenager.

I'm curious, did he always act the same in your dreams? Like a recurring DC that remembered your past dream experiences together.

HAGART wrote: He is my god. 8-)

Makes me excited to see who/what my God looks/sounds like! Thanks for sharing the experience.

Have you had subsequent spiritual experiences? Have you gained knowledge otherwise unobtainable from yourself (ie information that you didn't previously know)? Are you still skeptical to the astral?
...I ask because I'm currently using LDing for the purpose of growing in knowledge, not only of myself, but of any insight I can gain on existence as a whole (if that concept is feasible).

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Mar 2014 05:51

MAKER wrote:I'm curious, did he always act the same in your dreams? Like a recurring DC that remembered your past dream experiences together.

NO. I've always wanted one, but they are a clean slate again without memories. I certainly have tried and questioned them.

MAKER wrote:Have you had subsequent spiritual experiences?

I had a good one on July 22, 2013. I remember the exact date, so yea it was a good one.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13333

The full dream is twice as long as what I actually wrote and I did a lot that dream. ( I can revisit it in my journal on Word For Windows and copy/paste the whole thing if you're interested). I seriously questioned the existence of an astral plane after that day, but since debunked it and rationalized it, and it was lost. I over-thought it, and now don't get these strong, profound dreams anymore....

I started to seriously question dream characters and I don't put them on pedestals anymore. I miss those days though. But feel it's part of growing as a lucid dreamer.

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 25 Mar 2014 06:07

HAGART wrote:I seriously questioned the existence of an astral plane after that day, but since debunked it and rationalized it, and it was lost. I over-thought it, and now don't get these strong, profound dreams anymore....

I've had similar dreams, and one that was very profound during a SP induced LD. I'm still at the stage where I don't have enough experiences to gauge my belief one way or the other, but I'd like to think that there are other worlds that we can consciously travel to. Wonder if any other dimensions have the second coming of Christ as well :D .
Similar to your bearka vibrations, I had Thoth respond to question about astral projecting, he said, "You must first bring the focus to your eyes," which was in reference of leaving the body through SP.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Mar 2014 06:58

That one started with a creepy Sleep Paralysis, and got up OBE style (out of BED experience). I said it then and will say it now, being spooked will awaken your awareness. It was a 2 a.m. lucid, not my typical early morning REM one, so I think that made a difference too.

Where were we again? Oh yea, Jesus Christ? I'll follow a page from the book of Summerlander, and say, let's talk about lucid dreaming. It always goes back to that with us and this crowd! 8-) Wise words. :ugeek:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 26 Mar 2014 00:55

I really want to check out your experiences tomorrow, Hagart. And to answer your question, Maker, I can think of five spiritual lucid dreams but I guess I'll probably surprise myself when I review my journal.

I hsve met glowing veiled figures and a hooded being, a hooded angel, unity within a universe of luminous lines, a guru in an India-like land where I looked at my reflection in a mirror to find that I had several heads and eyes, visited a heaven-like realm (hence the name Summerlander), went through a spiritual blue tunnel underwater once etc. etc. Not counting alien abduction. I guess it's more than five - some more profound than others - oh, and the harlequins or jesters who were almost like cartoons. And the porcelain people whom I danced with. They were weird! Yeah...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 26 Mar 2014 07:34

Summerlander wrote:Not counting alien abduction.

Honestly, would love to hear about this one! I've had SP pretty regularly, but have never had the opportunity for an alien abduction experience. I've read up on SP and it has been said that it can possibly be attributed to "alien abductions," and have since wondered what it would be like to cruise the Milky Way with some radical space dudes :D . Do you mind sharing? Or if it's already posted, do you have a link? (If too much trouble, no worries)

HAGART wrote:Where were we again? Oh yea, Jesus Christ? I'll follow a page from the book of Summerlander, and say, let's talk about lucid dreaming. It always goes back to that with us and this crowd! 8-) Wise words. :ugeek:

It's the best topic around! Too bad most normal people give blank stares when I talk about it...almost like they are DCs and I'm telling them that this is a dream! I just wasn't sure about getting off topic and breaking some sort of a rule (I try to color within the lines most of the time ;) ).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Mar 2014 23:30

MAKER wrote: ...I ask because I'm currently using LDing for the purpose of growing in knowledge, not only of myself, but of any insight I can gain on existence as a whole (if that concept is feasible).

I great way to understand your LDs better and have them show you more insight, is to learn your LD symbolism (some is universal and some is quite individual). Keep in mind that in LDs things arent necessarily literal with what you are seeing. The subconsciousness often uses symbolism and its like a language you yourself can learn if you study your dreams enough.

I had an interesting example of this. One time I was doing a blind remote viewing (this means I was using only coordinate numbers and hadnt been given any other clues on what my target was). On that occassion I saw a bright light which I put down as being "sun". Interestingly my target turned out to be Jesus .. eg the "son" of god/ Jesus.

Anyway.. all the symbols in your dreams which are put there by your subconsciousness arent randomly there but all there for some reason or another. Sometimes we have very spiritual messages in a dream which may not be understood unless we have learnt how our own subconciousness speaks.

I suggest to anyone who wants to gain more understanding from dreams, to learn symbolism.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 28 Mar 2014 02:43

I'll post the alien abduction with a picture tomorrow. ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”