Me, myself and my new awareness of my being

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
skarpa.musik

Me, myself and my new awareness of my being

Postby skarpa.musik » 25 Mar 2014 15:09

hey my name is samual ord, i've been aware of lucid dreaming for the past 3 years and its only recently that i have came to great understanding of spirituality, the real depths of history and wanting to learn anything i can about the art of lucid dreaming. ive had alot of vivid dreams recently and its confusing me why. i would like to understand that fully but only last night it was that i realised what i've been craving all this time... to understand my inner self and experience the full effect of lucid dreaming to understand myself in greater means :) now it has come to light that i can understand myself much better this way i am very excited to learn! thank you to the people out there that wont see me as being crazy! i've had all these thoughts, ideas and theories on life thinking i was mad.. i've always questioned everything and anything to try understand the means and powers we behold but never been able to grasp my understanding. hopefully this will help a great deal! again thank you for this site its a big help! also check out 'spirit science 1' for much more understanding on yourself, amazing 4 hour documentary! :ugeek:

HAGART

Re: Me, myself and my new awareness of my being

Postby HAGART » 25 Mar 2014 18:21

My family is sick and tired of my existential philosophies and questioning my own self identity as if it's just an illusion to house abstract ideas. :ugeek:

Welcome to the club. Not only are you not alone, neither am I, and I find solace here. :D

We lucid dreamers do look at the world differently, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. We just haven't all gathered before and with the internet we can now do that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Dreamometer

Re: Me, myself and my new awareness of my being

Postby Dreamometer » 25 Mar 2014 18:25

Welcome Samual!have you been LD for the past 3 years without knowing about LD's potential? I think exploring my subconscious is one of the best things about LD!i hope you will learn a lot here and share your dreams ofcurse :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”