Aliens in a crowd

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
taniaaust1

Aliens in a crowd

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Mar 2014 15:54

I spontanously suddenly become lucid and find myself in an outdoor setting with people milling around. I quickly think about what I want to do and decide to go and ask one of the DCs, a grey haired late middle aged lady .. "do you know this is a dream?".. she goes "no, no, no" while shaking her head and backing away.

I look at the DCs thinking about what I should do next.. I try to think of a lucid dream challenge to do but right now cant really think of any on my list (my normal waking consciousness recall isnt being good) except to look for certain things but dont really feel like doing that so decide to question a DC about the unusual eyes it has whereas the others I see around have normal ones.

The DC who has got my attention has all black eyes (no whites in the eyes) but has human shaped eyes not like the huge ones of the greys but due to the eyes being this way all black, I wonder if its some kind of grey/human hydrid alien. So I point out to the human/alien being that Ive noticed its eyes and enquire about why it isnt like the rest here.

It responds to my observation by making an hostile approach towards me and others of its kind come out of the crowd and start approaching in a menacing way towards me too, they are surrounding me. Im not bothered by this as I know its a dream so just stand there and let them advance waiting to see what will happen next. The first alien I saw grabs me by my legs and suddenly pulls me downwards. I get pulled down into the earth..... down, down, down...

Im wondering where its taking me and logically rationalize it must be taking me to the underworld.. ie Hell. "ummm this dream is about to get very interesting, maybe more scary then I'd like" I think to myself, so at this point I start to work to change this LD as I dont think I want to experience whatever my lucid version of being in hell is.

So while this alien is dragging me deeper and deeper throu the earth (we were many miles down by this point) I start purposely focusing on nice things, nice places I'd like to come out of the earth to find myself in... (put things like love and butterflies etc in my mind). Suddenly Im in a new dream scene.

I find myself standing at an outdoor market (the alien gone). A couple of stalls by me are second hand stuff.. jewellry and all other kinds of odds and ends (there is a can on the table for sale).

I woke up at this point (maybe cause I wasnt expecting a market which didnt really grab my attention much, maybe I should of let the alien take me to hell to keep me focused in the LD for longer).

Ive no idea of the symbolism of this dream.. alien hybrids in the crowd etc (I commonly find myself at markets at dreams and havent figured that out). Its thou now that Im fully awake, got my curiousity up of what my LD form of hell would of been and would I have managed to maintain good control over my LD state and controlled my fear if faced with hell?. Sounds a good challenge, so I think I'll add go to hell to my LD challenge list to face that fear.

Note. I used to have a big fear of hell. due to being raised in a Christian family and due to not then following the christian beliefs. So maybe its time to see if I have any of that fear left and see what the worst my subconciousness can throw at me with that. Next time I will not avoid hell.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Kman43759

Re: Aliens in a crowd

Postby Kman43759 » 22 Mar 2014 21:47

Interesting LD :D You should have fought the alien, thatd be cool

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 22 Mar 2014 23:56

taniaaust1 wrote:I commonly find myself at markets at dreams and havent figured that out

Me too on this one. I'm on this medieval-type market, outdoors, with lots of stuff to sell, people buying, talking, etc. Be it right outside my house, outside my parent's house or on another planet.

Kirito

Postby Kirito » 23 Mar 2014 02:01

Ah man! I wish i would be at a medieval market! Swords are everywhere there! And potions!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Mar 2014 01:21

Kman43759 wrote:Interesting LD :D You should have fought the alien, thatd be cool

You are unlikely to read of me fighting in a dream as I hate fighting and I are not into violence (its not my idea of fun).

I try to deal with a dream issues any other way first and would only fight if I couldnt deal with it in any other way and was being actually hurt (I can feel pain in LDs). I actually do not think Ive fought even once in a LD no matter what scary situation Ive found myself in eg when I encountered a scary demon while being stuck out in the middle of an ocean on a row boat with me with the demon wanting to kill me. I just used my mind and dream control to change the demon into a little boy of about 3 years old (that felt rather satisfying!!! probably more so then if I'd tried to fight him.. he was so scary with his glowing red eyes I wouldnt have wanted to fight that! So I put all my focus into making him non scary).

Maybe one day I'll purposely create a LD in which I have to fight, just to see what it is like for a once of thing just to see how long I could handle fear without waking myself up (if I wasnt scared of whatever I wanted to fight, I'd just instantly kill it and that would be no fun at all, so I'd have to purposely keep myself scared which certainly could then end up causing me to loose my dream control).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”