Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Mar 2014 02:22

Yeah. It never really worked for me.

My dreams may not have been lucid lately, but they sure have been pretty awesome. these past 3 days were very action-packed 8-) . I think it's because I got Infamous Second Son a few days ago so the game is on my mind while doing my techniques
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Mar 2014 10:55

I'm not talking about self-hypnosis im talking about listening to someone hypnotizing you to get lucid dreams easier. I tried one video from youtube last night and then I began dreaming and really seems affective. Too bad at the last 20 minutes of the video I closed it because I began twitching way too much, I guess I cant handle a 2 hour hypnosis session, yet. But im going to listen to it again tonight when im going to sleep, I really feel that im getting close to obtaining this skill.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Mar 2014 16:31

Yeah it sounds like you just need to keep trying til you get comfortable with the effects or something idk. Good luck with it.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Mar 2014 18:04

Guitar48300 wrote:Yeah it sounds like you just need to keep trying til you get comfortable with the effects or something idk. Good luck with it.

Thank you. :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Mar 2014 23:22

Who's the most frustrating boss you've faced in a game?

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Mar 2014 00:01

Gate from megaman x6. This boss is so frustrating that I stopped playing the game because of him or at least I stop playing when I reach him. But seriously hes annoying, I don't know if hes more annoying than his level though. But still, you cant hit him normally because he is immune to your attacks, you have to destroy some energy balls he throws which will spread in every direction and hit him after its destroyed. The energy balls are of different color and have different abilities, one that pulls you towards the energy ball, one that produces enemies you kill in other levels and the others I don't remember. Also there are only small platforms that he can destroy and below you is a hole which kills you if you fall.

You?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Mar 2014 03:34

Genesis Avatar from FF7 Crisis Core. I feel like it was dumb luck that I beat him twice cause during the times I beat him I was so nervous that I'd die again because I did so much damage to him, his Purgatorial Wave did unpredictable but high damage and modulating phases were rare. Oh yeah and the fact he took my MP and AP hurting him enough

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Mar 2014 17:30

Haha, genesis was kinda annoying I guess. I actually cant remember how he fights or anything, its been a really long time since I played crisis core.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Mar 2014 10:41

Do you know anyway possible to purchase 3ds games on the store but using another currency? Because I bought my 3ds when I was in Europe and I had NO idea that it was region-locked(REALLY HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT :evil: ). Now im in Kuwait which I cant buy any game from the store unless it was used by European card.

Any ideas?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Mar 2014 17:01

Aw man. Well you could

A: Buy your 3DS games online

or B: Hack your 3DS to be reigon free which i think is explained here. http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/01/hackers-have-found-a-way-to-make-the-3ds-region-free/

But I dont know anything about it. the only system I ever made reigon free was my ps2

Return to “Off-Topic”