strange sign

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jamesbrian

strange sign

Postby jamesbrian » 27 Mar 2014 23:09

Hello guys,

Do you consider wearing clothes that aren't supposed to wear in some places ( action) or (shape) dream sign?

considering that it is normal clothes but in the place I were I shouldn't wear these clothes?

Archvenom

Re: strange sign

Postby Archvenom » 28 Mar 2014 00:42

If it's a recurring theme in your dreams sure why not use it as a dream sign. But how often would you expect to see that in real life to train yourself to perform a reality check or question your reality when ever you come across it? Just throwing that out there as something to think about.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

jamesbrian

Postby jamesbrian » 28 Mar 2014 01:03

No I was asking about the category of that dream sign?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Mar 2014 01:09

No I was asking about the category of that dream sign?

I dont understand what you mean by that to the comment to the other so ignore the following if it isnt what you are wanting to know.

I'd never considered using clothes before but on thinking of it, I think it could be a very good thing to use. I know many of us when we look to check our clothes when we are LD, we will often find we either be naked (even in outdoor public settings) or or have something strange on (One time when I checked my clothes in a LD, I was wearing a dress which had patterns of red houses all over it, that was strange!).

So if you wanted to use this as more of a reality check thing and program yourself to the point you start to look at your clothes in dreams, it would be a good thing to help you become aware.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

jamesbrian

Postby jamesbrian » 28 Mar 2014 01:21

what do you mean by doing reality check whenever any dream sign come across? it never happened to see dream sign in reality as the phrase suggest it is dream sign so you only see it in dream? so can you explain to me what do you mean by doing reality check when i see dream sign although it will never happen?

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 28 Mar 2014 05:41

jamesbrian wrote:what do you mean by doing reality check whenever any dream sign come across? it never happened to see dream sign in reality as the phrase suggest it is dream sign so you only see it in dream? so can you explain to me what do you mean by doing reality check when i see dream sign although it will never happen?

The purpse of dream sign and reality checking of it is for example: You dream often about someone or something, lets say a dog, so that's basically your dream sign, so, in reality, you would do reality checking every now and then when you see dogs/think about dogs, that's how it is working.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

jamesbrian

Postby jamesbrian » 28 Mar 2014 13:47

I don't agree with you as dream sign never come in reality that's why you're considering it as dream sign like man with cat face ,this is a dream sign but will never come again in reality

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 28 Mar 2014 14:21

jamesbrian wrote:I don't agree with you as dream sign never come in reality that's why you're considering it as dream sign like man with cat face ,this is a dream sign but will never come again in reality

You dont understand dude...

Dream sign is something that accurs in your dreams, that part you understand, but how you gonna do a reality check every time you see that dream sign? you need to do it in real life, but where we can find a man faced cat? that's why you need to do it for the simple things, you can dream of realistic stuff like animals or people that you know, so thats your dream sign, not Godzila or anything not real.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

jamesbrian

Postby jamesbrian » 28 Mar 2014 15:09

Also I don't agree ,as the phrase suggest it is dream sign=sign that signals that it is a dream not anything that occur in dream & stephan laberge mention examples of dream signs like meeting dead one & stuff like that ,that signal that it is a dream not just something that occur frequently

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 28 Mar 2014 15:27

jamesbrian wrote:Also I don't agree ,as the phrase suggest it is dream sign=sign that signals that it is a dream not anything that occur in dream & stephan laberge mention examples of dream signs like meeting dead one & stuff like that ,that signal that it is a dream not just something that occur frequently

Well I guess you can ask others maybe they have different opinions...

Return to “For Beginners”