Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 31 Mar 2014 21:22

I see, its kinda like spiderman web of shadows. You either choose to be a good guy, which is the original suit. But if you choose to become bad, then you choose to wear the black suit. I really love the black suit, its one of my favorite spiderman costumes, that's why I had no problem choosing the black suit. :mrgreen:

Plus if you choose the black suit you go with black cat instead of mary jane. I prefer her over mary jane to be honest.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 31 Mar 2014 22:18

Funny I never knew what Web of Shadows was about. it sounds pretty cool. The last Spiderman game I ever played was Ultimate Spiderman on Gamecube.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 01 Apr 2014 11:08

It is a really great game, New York city is being invaded by symbiotes how awesome is that. There are also upgrades for either the black suit or the original suit. You even fight the wolverine in the story!

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Apr 2014 01:10

Nice. I saw some gameplay of how spiderman fights and I'm curious what kind of special attacks he has. Also this may be an obvious question but do we fight spiderman's classic enemies like Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Vulture, Mysterio and all those guys?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Apr 2014 04:44

Well yeah, you fight some of them. You fight vulture, electro, black cat and venom but you don't fight green goblin or mysterio and neither doc ock . The story revolves mostly around the symbiotes, even S.H.I.E.L.D is involved because its a huge crisis. Symbiotes are conquering the city and you have to choose whether to save it or invade it together.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 02 Apr 2014 22:32

Ok new topic, what do you think is better?

The new video games or the old ones? Because I honestly think that the old games are so much better than the new games. The new games are good, im not saying they're not, its just that I miss the old games I always wish that they put the old games on the playstation store. The amount of new games I own doesn't even compare to the old ones.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Apr 2014 02:00

I kinda like the new ones better, but I'm a retro-loving guy when it comes to old things vs new things. I only say the new ones because most of the games today have some mind blowing 3D action and cool gameplay features.

To tell the truth ever since I got into lucid dreaming 2 years ago I've been buying 80% of my games based on lucid dreaming. Meaning I see a game and think "Oh man I'd love to do that in a dream! What else can you do in this game? What kind of fight moves do the character bosses do?". Then of course I learn about the story which I never heard a video game story I didnt like. Though I did play the first level of The Wonderful 101 and I thought the dialogue and music was REALLY dumb. :lol:

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Apr 2014 11:38

Don't you think that you should've bought a game that you might actually enjoy? If you see a game and you don't know whether to buy it or not, write its name and then check it on the internet at home. If the things in the game are cool to do in a lucid dream , then write the thing on a "things to do in a lucid dream" list. Its the best way to get both things with out regretting.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 03 Apr 2014 17:43

Oh I make sure it's a game I'll enjoy. I'm not gonna buy a game if I don't enjoy the story or the gameplay. There's plenty of games I've played and want to play and lucid dreaming doesn't even cross my mind. Like I want to play GTA V one day because I watched some gameplay and it looks like tons of fun to play. Not only that but my online chat friends hang out on GTAV online together for ps3, at least I hope they still do :lol: .

And ever since I got Saints Row 4 I really want the other Saints Row games because I like the characters and the story makes you feel like a badass

Another game I'm excited to play that's not related to dreaming is Watch Dogs.

And of course when I get Kingdom Hearts 3 it's because I love the Kingdom Hearts saga. Dreaming about swinging a keyblade at stuff myself is secondary.

Believe me if I were only relying on lucid dreaming with my games I wouldn't be playing Assassin's Creed, Uncharted or Haze and I'd buy games I don't really like such as Titanfall, Dead Space, Skyrim and some others.

Plus ever since you mentioned Sonic06 and Spiderman Web of Shadows Im intrigued to play them just cause I haven't played a Sonic or a Spiderman game in forever.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 03 Apr 2014 18:17

Then go ahead and play them, you won't regret it. I always wished to be a part of their worlds, well one of them at least. I even drew a character for "what I would look like" if I were in Sonic's world, I haven't drew one for spiderman yet but I am still working on it.

I would like to show you but I don't know how.

Actually, send me your email address. I can show you by sending it, its not on my computer but I can take a picture of it and upload it on my computer.

Return to “Off-Topic”