Hey everybody!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
VulpesVulpes

Hey everybody!

Postby VulpesVulpes » 01 Apr 2014 18:22

Hey everybody!

I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself:) My name is Stephanie, I'm 22 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like being creative and of course.. sleeping and dreaming! During the day I'm a student but at night I explore uncharted worlds!
I guess you could say I'm a real rookie when i comes to lucid dreaming. I've only had a couple and was usually thrown out immediately. I do however have a dream journal and am pretty good at remembering dreams.
I joined this forum because I think dreams are very interesting and I'd like more insight into my own dreams (and so far the internet has not quenched my thirst for knowledge), and I'm hoping to find that here, discussing dreams and exchanging experiences with like minded people:)

I apologize for any mistakes in spelling or grammar!

So, nice to meet you and hopefully we'll have some interesting conversations!

GalMutzafy

Re: Hey everybody!

Postby GalMutzafy » 01 Apr 2014 20:35

You would get alot of help and will know alot of great people here, any opinion or experience of yours you can post here in the forum and we guys will discuss it with you because thats what we love to do.

Welcome, dreamer ;)
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”