Peppermint Before Bed??

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

Peppermint Before Bed??

Postby Lucid-Dreamer » 20 Jan 2012 04:05

I remember in elementary school they used to give us a peppermint before taking a test. Apparently it 'kept our brain awake and energized'. I was wondering, if lucid dreaming is keeping our mind awake while our body is sleeping, then would a mint before bed help enhance a lucid dream? Just a question, because I heard you don't lucid dream until deep in the night, during REM. What are your thoughts? I have never had a lucid dream before...
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives" ~William Dement

Re: Peppermint Before Bed??

Postby Peter » 20 Jan 2012 07:43

being awake is like being more alert or focused and that is one state, staying consious is the goal and that is differant.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Peppermint Before Bed??

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 01:05

I think a peppermint would make one concentrate on the taste in ones mouth rather than entering the mental state one needs to be in.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”