Dream challenge/experiment of the week

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jackson

Re: Dream challenge/experiment of the week

Postby Jackson » 05 Apr 2014 15:10

Kman43759 wrote:Im confused. What is the current Dream challenge/experiment of the week?? Id like to try it, I love dream challenges :D

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

:lol: I know what you mean, it is confusing. The current dream challenge is; Find the source of everything. Or it might be speak to God. Either way it doesn't really matter. Do whichever interests you! :)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Jackson

Postby Jackson » 05 Apr 2014 15:11

Also, just thought I would say this, I am in a bit of a dry spell with lucid dreaming :sad: so I haven't been having all that many lucid dreams. But I will continue to try to post my thoughts and some more dream challenges. Happy Dreaming! :D

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Jigsaw79

Postby Jigsaw79 » 22 Apr 2014 13:34

Dream challenge: Make food fall from the sky like from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 21 Apr 2015 06:03

Hey, it has been a long while since I've been on here, but would love to end my sabbatical with LDing and start on some new dream challenges. Not sure if Jackson, or anyone else that was commenting, is still active, but would be cool if you're still around.

jimmyjames

Postby jimmyjames » 23 Apr 2015 11:23

I think a good challenge would be to say "Show me something breathtaking/beautiful" or any adjective of that variety. Since it's your brain's perception of beauty, I think it would be the very essence of beauty, or Absolute form of beauty as Plato would have put it, from one's own perspective.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”