LDS

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

LDS

Postby HAGART » 06 Apr 2014 05:19

If you've gotten this far you're wondering what LDS, means.

It means Lucid Dream Sex.
(I don't apologize. We all do it. :oops: :D )

This started as a dare to bring this up, but hey, I know we're all human.
I also know that this a public forum with no age restriction, so keep it clean.

But it's about time someone had the balls to bring this up. It's a part of lucid dreaming and you can't ignore it, nor ever be ashamed of it!
Last edited by HAGART on 06 Apr 2014 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamWalker

Re: LDS

Postby DreamWalker » 06 Apr 2014 16:21

I agree, and applaud you for creating this, as it is a very interesting topic.
Have you ever successfully had LDS?
Personally I've just started getting into LucidDreaming, and i haven't had one myself yet.
Although this topic is very intriguing, and I'm interested in case I wanted to try this when I get the hang of keeping and controlling an LD.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
I sincerely appreciate all help given.
I sincerely appreciate the dedication each member has put into this forum.
This mass of information would not be present, nor easily organized without you.
Thank you.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Apr 2014 19:37

LDS is actually a good way to intrigue people in this world who would have never been interested in lucid dreaming otherwise. Then once they get started will realize the full potential, and change their lives for the better. I think if everyone lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DreamWalker wrote:I'm interested in case I wanted to try this when I get the hang of keeping and controlling an LD

It's actually hard to keep control, and the dream goes haywire, and tends to end, or become a false awakening.

(So far so good with this thread. It's a hard subject and feels like walking a tight-rope, and we need to choose our words carefully. But the main subject is still lucid dreaming, so it's all good).

DreamWalker

Postby DreamWalker » 06 Apr 2014 20:18

Does every false awakening result in Sleep Paralysis? Because that part doesn't sound very fun.

I sincerely appreciate all help given.
I sincerely appreciate the dedication each member has put into this forum.
This mass of information would not be present, nor easily organized without you.
Thank you.

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 06 Apr 2014 20:40

DreamWalker wrote:Does every false awakening result in Sleep Paralysis? Because that part doesn't sound very fun.

Not at all, its just regular dreams but alot more vivid and confusing than normal.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 07 Apr 2014 01:09

I've only successfully had LDS twice, maybe thrice. By successfully I mean I finished...let me tell you the failed LDS dreams far outnumber the successful ones!
Dreaming is my drug

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 07 Apr 2014 02:01

LDS always tends to wake me up.

I just had a weird thought. I wonder if pedofiles could be treated so they dont reoffend, by teaching them lucid dreaming? or would that encourage them more in real life?
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 08 Apr 2014 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Apr 2014 02:06

Just like trying to fly, my subconscious is a saboteur, and most times I am rejected. I'll ask a person in my dream (in more or less words :oops: ), and most times they say "no", but aren't mean by it, and seem flattered that I would even suggest it. I just move on and find other fish in the sea... if my subconscious allows it.

I have plenty stories of failure. Dream Characters can morph into inanimate objects, one time a woman turned around and had no face, and just the other day I was in a lucid dream, knocked on a house door, expecting one thing, but my subconscious made an old grandmother answer... :x :lol: (Damn you, brain!)

It must be a deep feeling, thinking that what I am doing is somehow wrong, that gets in the way. But it shouldn't be! :D

I don't spend every lucid dream trying to find the meaning of life. All work and no play makes HAGART a dull boy! Sometimes I just flirt, and even get romantic at times.

(The ice is broken, and I don't feel this is too racy. If someone has a problem with it, then why are you still here reading this!)

I've "finished" quite a few times, usually ending in a waking, either real or false, but on 3 occasions, (2 that I actually have a dream journal of), I was able to continue lucid dreaming after the fact. That actually takes some skill and I'm proud of that. :mrgreen:
Last edited by HAGART on 07 Apr 2014 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Apr 2014 02:24

taniaaust1 wrote:I just had a weird thought. I wonder if pedofiles could be treated so they dont reoffend, by teaching them lucid dreaming? or what that encourage them more in real life?

Some people are sociopaths with little to no human empathy. Whether murder, rape, or pedophilia, it can't be cured, but perhaps through lucid dreaming they can get their 'fix'. Then be content with that instead of getting their fix in real life. Perhaps lucid dreaming should be taught in prisons. They got nothing better to do, and would provide an outlet for aggression.

The question is, would it satisfy them, or would it just be training for the real thing? Knowing that there are no police to get them in a LD, I bet they'd prefer it, and if we all lucid dreamed this world truly would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 08 Apr 2014 13:25

HAGART wrote:Just like trying to fly, my subconscious is a saboteur, and most times I am rejected. I'll ask a person in my dream (in more or less words :oops: ), and most times they say "no", but aren't mean by it, and seem flattered that I would even suggest it.

I wish mine were flattered.. most of mine wont do it with me either, they often act very shocked at me wanting to do that with them eg hasterly backing away... their response often isnt good at all.

the other day I was in a lucid dream, knocked on a house door, expecting one thing, but my subconscious made an old grandmother answer... :x :lol: (Damn you, brain!) [/quote}

:lol: were you going to that house planning to have sex?

It must be a deep feeling, thinking that what I am doing is somehow wrong, that gets in the way. But it shouldn't be! :D

I wish I knew what it was. I certainly dont at all in anyway feel like its wrong (unless the DCs arent of an age I'd do it with in real life!!). Im allowed to in my current relationship have sex with others (my boyfriend would get off on that thought).. so its not a case of me having repressed "wrongness" about doing LDS in a dream.

I'd have no issues with it in real life if someone sexually interested me so obviously no issues in a dream. So the "why"? does this sexual rejection of DCs often occur (except if I bring in a ex of mine.. they are fine when it comes to that).. well is interesting. Maybe my subconciousness is trying to symbolise that I dont get the sex I want in real life?.. just like I cant fly in dreams probably cause that is a current incorrect dream symbolism for me (my life isnt easy right now, so not being able to fly makes dream symbolic sense).

I hope my post wasnt TMI.. but I wanted to put down maybe what is causing some of us to get rejections of DCs when it comes to LDS and that reason for my DCs to deprive me would make symbolism sense.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”