Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Apr 2014 03:36

That or you can upload it to www.photobucket.com and send me a link through the forum. If you want to do it by email you'll have to wait a little bit because well...I dont have my own email address right now. But im gonna make one soon probably tomorrow(my tomorrow) or something like that.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 04 Apr 2014 13:59

But I have to sign up for this one picture, its not worth it. I'd rather wait for you make your own email address.

By the way if you don't have your own email address, than how did you make an account in this forum?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Apr 2014 17:49

I used one of my parents' email address'. I'm hoping I can change all that stuff when I get my own email address.
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Apr 2014 10:59

So, you like amusement parks?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Apr 2014 17:40

Yeah sure why not. Though im not a big fan of the extreme rides that make you go hundreds of feet in the air while spinning or flipping. There's one I go to every fall that has 5$ concerts in the stadium the amusement park is nearby. Ive seen some cool bands like Cheap Trick and Bret Michaels from the 80s band Poison.

Then of course I've been to disneyland when I was 15, which was actually pretty cool. Thanks to my cousin who works for the disney cruise we got discounts and a 2 story suite that had like 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool table, dining room and kitchen. It was unbelievable. Not only that but we didnt have to wait in super long lines for the rides because my uncle was in a wheelchair for something. Not that it was a good thing that he was in a wheelchair.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 05 Apr 2014 23:25

Cool, I haven't been to an amusement park in ages. I really miss it sometimes, I just wanna try new rides and feel that adrenaline again. My rules for going to an amusement park is start with the little things, something that isn't very scary and not too boring. Once you get used to it you will feel like you want more and more.

And wow you're so lucky to have a cousin that works at the Disney cruise, those things would've been expensive right?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Apr 2014 01:04

I actually haven't been on any rides in a while too. I've just been seeing concerts lately.

And yes, I have to admit I was spoiled rotten on that trip. :lol: Not to brag or anything but it gets even better: I got to fly there for free because my mom is a flight attendant which means I can go anywhere in the USA on a plane for free.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 06 Apr 2014 12:18

OH MY GOD! You really are so freakin lucky. Anywhere in the USA for free, that's gotta be the vacation you can get only once in a lifetime. I hate you so much right now(kidding), who else in your family works in such businesses? Don't tell me you have an uncle that works in video game store.

Also does your mom clear the hassle in the airport?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Apr 2014 16:54

Lolno I don't have a relative who works at a game store. The closest I have to that is an uncle who is good with computers and computer designs.

My dad also worked as a Flight attendant but he retired in 2006 to be able to spend more time with me & my brother. But now he wishes he had the job again because his custom businesses and hotel job aren't getting him alot of money. One of his custom businesses is a T-shirt printing business which could be very helpful once I get a band going.

Not really. I mean we still have to deal with security and waiting in line and stuff. In fact most of my vacations have had one price: I've had to wake up at 4:30 AM to take the plane ride home. This is because the family would go on a trip that my mom worked on and her work wanted her back at the airport at an early time. It sucks but hey, at least I get to have the benefit to fly for free. If I didnt have to pay for hotel, transportation and stuff I'd probably go to E3 2014.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Apr 2014 01:07

Hehe yeah, the only downside of travelling is waking up early in the morning. I even thought of "if only I would sleep for 20 or 30 years". Its a really weird fantasy but I wanna be in peace and then go back to the real world which I hate so much. Wouldn't you do the same?

Return to “Off-Topic”