Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Apr 2014 02:30

Yes! But first I wanna get and beat Kingdom Hearts 3, then the dream world can open a portal and take me away forever for all I care! :mrgreen:
But since that cant happen i have this lucid dream experiment i wanna try and that's to see if I can be in a dream in 2 dreams weeks in 1 night. I'd probably do this like this sims in a way. Meaning every 24 minutes is 1 full day in sims world. Maybe I could do something similar.

btw I think I've mastered dream control! Every night for the past week and a half has given me dreams based on what my mind was focusing on while trying to get to sleep. All of the stuff on my mind were things I wanted to dream about! Now I just need to figure out how to use it to gain lucidity :geek:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Apr 2014 18:40

Congratulations, that's a really good breakthrough. I hope it works out for ya, but for me I think if I try the 90 minute technique I should be able to get a breakthrough.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Apr 2014 17:51

are you talking about the CAT technique?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 08 Apr 2014 23:34

I don't know whats the CAT technique is, and I sure hope there isn't a DOG technique. But im talking about when you wake up every hour and a half after 4 hours of sleep. Even though im not sleeping for 4 hours but its still working.

Whats the CAT technique anyway?
There isn't a DOG technique right?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2014 01:12

lol no. It can be explained here.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/cycle-adjustment-technique.html

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2014 10:54

This technique could also work, ill try it.

Though I always wish there was another way to lucid dream, something more simple and fast. Because lucid dreaming seems to take a lifetime, I mean sometimes people give up on it because its hard. If only I get some spare time, I need like a month to myself so I don't get any distractions. That way ill get to dream more and if I get the chance to be aware and talk to a dream character, I'd ask him to wake me up in a dream every time so I can lucid dream every time. This is the best programming that will help lucidity, I just hope that dream character would agree. Boy if he refuses I might just kill him for disobeying his master. :twisted:

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2014 17:44

There was this one time a character tried to help me become lucid, but the dream took them away. Meaning the dream changed scenery while they were helping me, and when I was in the new scene, they weren't. Makes me think maybe my dream don't want me to be lucid :( . Well that's too bad! :evil:

I came up with this would you rather question for dreams.
Do/did you ever play MMO's. I used to, but I dont anymore. Anyway you know how they have you create you're own custom character. Would you rather meet that character in a dream or become the character since the character is representing you in the game.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2014 18:23

I'm sorry but I don't know what is MMO?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 09 Apr 2014 19:37

Oh that's ok.
An MMO is a game like World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic where you create a character and go on quests while meeting other people in the game's world.
I've never played either of these but I've played games similar to WoW

But my point was would you rather meet a character you created or be the character you created if you've played any games where you made your own character.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Apr 2014 19:50

I would say I'd be the character since he is based on me, so might as well be him. When I create a character in something I like, I would picture that character as me because that's what I wanna be like if I was in that game or whatever this character is in.

Return to “Off-Topic”