how do you stabilize wild?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
vs83

how do you stabilize wild?

Postby vs83 » 07 Apr 2014 04:59

Hi everybody!
I started having lucid dreams around 2 month ago and i was wondering if you have some tips how to stabilize wild? I get like 2 sec and then i get scared and wake up... Usually i wait til my body is relaxed, when i get the feeling that my body is heavy and kinda sinking into the bed i start concentrating on a point between my eyebrows (what later turned out to be some white dot meditation or sg like that) so i wait and then i get a picture or sceen... yesterday feks. that i am falling towards Earth from out of space (what doesnt seem to bother me) and then i start thinking it would be cool to become lucid and try flying. In that moment i become lucid, feel the gravity, spin 360, loose balance, get scared and wake up. Its pretty much the same with other sceens... Anybody has a suggestion?

Highlander

Re: how do you stabilize wild?

Postby Highlander » 08 Apr 2014 12:04

The "i get scared" part is waht is preventing you from having a good WILD. If you know you're about to have a dream you shouldn't be scared. If you just relax, experience the imagery and the feelings in your body, your WILD will stabilize and you will enter in a dream.

vs83

Re: how do you stabilize wild?

Postby vs83 » 08 Apr 2014 19:05

thank you :)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”