Bonjour :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Lao schin

Bonjour :)

Postby Lao schin » 20 Jan 2012 12:11

Hi, I am a french lucid dreamer, and I can speak a little of english too.

I am not really new in LD world, since I have had my first LD in may 2009.

By the time, I dreamt lucid more or less a hundred times.

Just like Rebecca, the author of this website of dreams, I am fascinated by LD and its endless world! :)
More precisely, I focus and the nature of consciousness and its consequences on our IRL, that is to say, the links between dreams and "reality".

I don't remember exactly how long I have been knowing this website for, but I really appreciate it. In particular, the articles seems very interesting (I still have to read them all in detail). The LD induction videos are so cool too! :) I discover just today the existence of this forum in addition to the website! :mrgreen: (proof that I still have some work to increase my attention abilities!)

Actually, I am one of the moderators of the #1 french forum "L'Attrape-songes" (since french LD4All forum closure), so I can say that in a way, I am also here to connect our dream worlds ;)

My pleasure to know all of you soon :)

Yours lucidly

"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of yours dreams; cause if you can do that, you can do anything"

Re: Bonjour :)

Postby James » 20 Jan 2012 17:32

Welcome! :D
Was it worth it?

Re: Bonjour :)

Postby Snaggle » 21 Jan 2012 09:20

Tres bon un francophone ici. Je parle un peu Francais.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “For Beginners”