What's Good? Let's Talk.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
BruceWayne

What's Good? Let's Talk.

Postby BruceWayne » 08 Apr 2014 22:22

Hi, everyone! My ego is Bruce Wayne and my name is Patrick. I've been having the "Lucid Dreams" described for quite some time now. I dont know what has brought them on to be honest. My first OBE that was confirmed scared my wife really bad. I knew I was asleep but thought that my legs were moving a lot more than what they were.... I watched her sleep before panicking. Well, after I woke up I was able to tell her what she had said, how she had grabbed me, and she said the whole time only my toes twitched. I don't know if I like this to be honest because the dreaming is very vivid nightly and I feel exhausted. Every time I lay down in my bed it happens though. "As if I my head drifts back to sleep but I snatch to wake myself only to be caught in between." Thats the best description I can give. I been sleeping in my recliner a lot so I can get some rest because the claustrophobic feeling along with the dreams are overwhelming. I dont know if I'm awake or not sometimes... Thats scary. Talk to me. I'd like to know what or why someone would want this. I write good poetry from the dreams but I'm physically and mentally exhausted

torakrubik

Re: What's Good? Let's Talk.

Postby torakrubik » 09 Apr 2014 00:33

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure I completely understand what you're describing, but it sounds to me like sleep paralysis. This isn't the same thing as lucid dreaming at all, though you could say they are related, loosely. Have a read through this and see if any of it sounds familiar. If you're having any trouble differentiating this from lucid dreaming I'd be happy to explain more.
Dreaming is my drug

BruceWayne

Postby BruceWayne » 09 Apr 2014 01:33

I would most certainly like someone to share. I have had other experiences that i thought were not appropriate as an introduction. I see many different experiences. I dont want to sound crazy. This is foreign to me but i have a history of being "more sensitive" to energy than other people so i dont think anything is impossible. Ill most certainly be educating myself. I agree about the sleep paralysis and it has been a big factor in halting my dreams. I panic at the on set at times and it spoils some of the good experiences.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

BruceWayne

Postby BruceWayne » 09 Apr 2014 01:48

Just from the brief shares i see of LD's I look forward to sharing. I look forward even more so to learning to control my content better. As i have indicated above some of the journeys i have taken lately leave me waking up approx 130 am three noghts in a row and getting out of bed to ensure im not still dreaming. I really look forward to learning and sharing. Ive stumbled upon something i see a lot of people hoping for. Now if i could control the content id go to sleep looling forward to where im going next, in a dream next.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”